Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Khanna & Mr. Lakshya Ragini Kapoor

Hi

New title Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Khanna & Mr. Lakshya Ragini Kapoor.

Recap; Ragini n Laksh r becoming more n more friends. Now Laksh has to do Office work too.

After their college lecture they left for office work. Laksh was pissed but Ragini come with him. For his support.

They reached the office...

Laksh; Dad what is this y u gave me that much of work?!.

DP; That much this is the normal amount of a trainee n I even reduced this as u r my son n I don't want to exhaust u!.

Laksh pouts. He didn't trust his words he knows he gave him more work.

Laksh was sitting on his chair he was looking at Ragini who was sitting on the couch holding her notes in her hands n trying to study.

Consider the bed as a couch n her clothes hmm no pyjama... 🤣.

Laksh stood up. Ragini what r u doing there?!.

Ragini looked at him. He was coming near to her. Woh Laksh I'm studying I don't understand what the professor wanted to tell me?! Did u get it?!.

Laksh frowns. Yeah Ragini I'm a topper I told u na.

Ragini looked at him winking her eyes in disbelief. No Laksh I thought u r lying to me. R u really a topper?!.

Laksh smiles. Yeah I am! Now come on. Let me check n help u.

Ragini nods. She gave him her notes n Laksh was like hell shocked. What a... sh... sweet handwriting.

Ragini; woh I was writing fast na... so?!

Laksh; hmm here take my notes. He went to the desk took his bag n take his notes out.

Ragini; Wow Laksh was a great Handwriting u have! Lovely n I can read everything. Thank U!

Laksh; mention not! Now I help me... after all u r the reason y I have to do this all.

Ragini; oh Mr. Lakshya Ragini Kapoor. Don't forget that u put a condition on me too. Household!

Laksh; haan now we both got trapped in this mess!

Ragini nods. So true! But we have to pass it na... show me the file I will check it. Papa always took me to the office to show me his property to teach me the work... uff I'm a girl a woman I'm not a business woman. I hate it n that too bcz of my father. He made me to hate it.

Laksh; hey Ragini it's Okay. Maybe u will become the perfect housewife?!.

Ragini; No I don't want to be a perfect housewife... I want to... she lowered her head not sure abt the true. Is he really trustworthy to know her secret?!.