Hello

Hi

I hope u remember the story?! 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Well well

After a lot of nhok jhok RagLak got married on their parents wish.

Ragini n Laksh puts on conditions on each other

Ragini had to become a housewife who should know how to cook n the house course.

Whereas Laksh should be a business man.

But after their marriage all changed. The parents got to know abt RagLak n their hate toward each other.

They parents behaved weird n angry toward them but this just made them stronger.

Both have confessed their love toward each other...

Laksh is helping Ragini in finding her passion she wants to become a social worker. As her Father never asked her what she wants to be. He always wanted to have a son a hire for his company.m

Ragini always felt lonely... but since Laksh is there to help her she feels better... her loneliness has vanished.

Laksh doesn't know what he wants to become all he knows is he wants to see her Ragini happy.

He wants to be with her. He made her introduce with Mrs. Malhotra the National social worker.

Then there we have the new villain

Soumya is Laksh ex well she thinks like that but he never loved her she is just the daughter of Mr. Choudhary a business partner of DP.

Now she is back n wants to create misunderstandings between RagLak. She got a project in which Laksh has to work with her!

SwaSan r a couple but their role in the story is very less...

Haan okay I think I have all

Do u want me to continue with the story?!