22

Sam pov
It's almost 6 and everyone is just getting back to the house. Jake texted the house group chat about 2 hours ago and told us that Jillian is at the house and will be staying with us for a while and to be quiet when we go inside because Colby and Erin are downstairs sleeping. He said he'd explain later about Jillian so it's probably something serious.
I walked up to the front door with Kat and everyone else behind us, when we walked inside i could hear the tv going in the living room, they must be in there.
K- I'm gunna go check on them
She said giving my hand a squeeze, I nodded and watched as she walked over yet stopped in her tracks when she got a foot in the room. She turned around with a big smile on her face
K- guys! Come here!
She whisper yelled to us
When we all walked over Kat was taking a video of Colby and Erin sleeping together on the couch. We all got our phones out and did the same, making different captions and posting on different apps.
Right away the picture started blowing up, I've been scrolling through looking at comments and I haven't seen any hate. I think by the end of the week Colby will be feeling ready to come back to social media but only time will tell at this point.
We let them sleep and All went our separate ways.
Jake pov
It's been a few hours since everyone got home and it's been pretty quiet since Colby brought Erin upstairs.
It's very faint but I can hear something from down the hall.. it sounded like it was coming from Colby's room... and it definitely was not talking.
6 months later
Colby pov
About 5 months ago I officially came back to social media, Sam and I are posting on the duo channel again and everything is going back to normal. Erin has slowly made her way back online as well, although she is still recovering mentally from everything that happened.
Jillian stayed with us for 3 weeks before Jake flew her back to their parents house in Kansas. But it didn't last long, the fighting only got worse, and it was affecting Jillian the most.
Yesterday Jake got a call from the Kansas police department, he was told that his parents filed for divorce and neither Jack or Laura was claiming guardianship of Jillian, so she wanted to be emancipated but the request was denied... so he flew out last night and should be getting back to the house soon with Jill.
It's breaking Erin, we still don't know what the full story is on everything but I guess we won't till they get back.
I could hear Erin coming down the stairs, she just got off the phone with Reggie.
C- how did it go?
I asked as I met her at the bottom step
E- he is going to call Ryan and they are going to try to work with the lawyers, since Jake and I have guardianship.
I put my hands around her waist and pulled her off the stairs into my arms and held her tight.
She let go of me to look at her phone after it buzzed, her eyes got real wide
E- their home
She said grabbing my hand pulling me behind her as she ran towards the front door
Erin pov
When I ran outside Jake had just turned his car off as was getting out. When the passenger door opened, I didn't even recognize Jillian.
My heart sunk..
There was a bruise on her tear stained cheeks and a cut on her lip..
When she picked her head she dropped her stuff and ran to me. I met her half way and tears escaped my eyes when I got a closer look at her.
E- no..
I said holding her face with both hands
Her red, swollen eyes got glossy, and I could feel her shaking.
E- it's gunna be okay
I let go of her face and pulled her into me tight, keeping one hand on her back and the other to the back of her head, stroking her long soft hair as I kissed her head
When Her once silent cry's became loud sobs, tears poured out of my eyes. I watched Colby go over and take the bags Jake was carrying out of his hand then he nods his head towards us.
Colby pov
I took over taking unloading the car and bringing all of Jillian's stuff inside and into Erin's old room which I guess we would now just call Jillian's room. Jake was holding his sisters in his arms and when I finished I locked Jake's car i went and stood over by them.
random pov
E- come on, let's get you inside
Jake let go of the girls but when Jillian let go of Erin she turned and grabbed onto him. Instead of trying to fight her and get her to let go of him, Jake bent down and moved her arms from around his waist to his neck, then picked her up and carried her inside.
Colby knew this was a lot for everyone and when he looked at Erin he knew what it was doing to her
C- hey, come here
He opened his arms and Erin rushed to him.
The next morning, 9 am in the house
Jillian and Erin have been sleeping in Jillian's room for the past few hours, Erin was up all night with her. The boys are all filming in the garage except Jake. He is in the kitchen with Devyn and Kat, Jake is explaining the situation to the girls when Erin comes sprinting through and into the bathroom covering her mouth.
Jake ran after her and knocked on the bathroom door and waited while Kat went into Jillian's room to find her still sleeping so she quietly shut the door and headed to the bathroom with Devyn in front of her.