16

Sam pov
We haven't gotten any updates in a while, the last one we got was 3 days ago, right after Katrinas sisters wedding ended. Were in the Bahamas right now and the plan was to stay here for 2 weeks
Kat is taking a nap and I'm out on the balcony of our hotel room editing a video for my main channel, I was brought out of my deep thoughts by my phone buzzing, when I looked at it, Devyn was calling me, why? I wondered it must be around 5 in the morning there.
S- hello?
D- hey Sam
S- Devyn, is everything okay?
D- Colby and I just brought Erin to the hospital
S- what? Why what happened?!
I said standing up almost dropping my computer.
I woke kat up then put Dev on speaker so she went on and filled us in on everything that kat and I missed including everything that Corey told her about Jake and Erin not being biologically related and Charles. My stomach turned and flipped at even the small information she told me over the phone, tears welled in my eyes just thinking about everything she's been through. I feel horrible that we didn't know and it makes me feel even worst to hear her talk about how exhausted Jake and Colby are.
S- where's Colby now?
D- he's talking with the doctor, we've been here for about a half hour now
S- how's she doing?
D- she started throwing up blood on the way here and I'm not sure if it's stopped yet, wait I need you to be completely honest with me for a second Sam
S- of course, what is it
D- did you know Colby was hyperglycemic?
I have a sigh
S- ya, but he didn't want anyone else to know so he made me keep it to myself.. why? What happened
D- when Jake's parents were here Colby collapsed and was unresponsive for almost 5 minutes, it was really scary for everyone, thank god Elton was home.
After hearing about what Charles did to Erin, Katrina couldn't take it so she went inside and after talking to Devyn for about 20 more minutes she had to go so we ended the call. When I went back inside kat was sobbing on the bed
I immediately knew her heart was broken, but there's nothing I can do to fix it. Erin is Kat's best friend, when she was suffering let didn't even know, and now she feels responsible.
Colby pov
It's 7 in the morning now, Devyn took an Uber home bout a half hour ago and I still haven't been given any updates on Erin.
I've been up since 1 in the morning with her and I'm just trying to process everything that's happened since day one of the accident.
I'm still sitting in the waiting room and as I was scrolling through Twitter Sam's old tweets were popping up of the videos about Erin and the accident which made me realize I haven't watched any of them.
After another hour, I had watched all the videos made about her, I had also gone through and was liking some fans posts that were telling Erin to get better and some that were also about the conspiracy of Erin's and my relationship.
When I put my phone down to try my face of the waterfall of tears that escaped my eyes, at a quick glance I could see a figure walking towards me, when I actually looked up I saw the original doctor that I've taken Erin back when we first got here. I stood up immediately and walked closer.
D- Colby
C- how is she? Can I go see her now?..
D- let's take a walk Mr. Brock
He guided me down a hallway as he began talking about Erin
C- first of all she is alright, we took an in-depth look at all of her previous and current injuries and she is healing up very well. Her pelvis is healing it's self very  nicely as well as her spleen. 
As We stopped outside of a room with a closed door he gave a sympathetic smile
D- she is refusing pain meds, Colby. Her chart says there is a family history of substance abuse and she is clearly dealing with ptsd, not to mention her anxiety is through the roof.
He paused
D- we have to respect the patients wishes and right now she is begging to go home, I hope you can change her mind, you have about... 20 minutes to convince her to stay a bit longer before all the discharge paperwork is finalized.
With that said he opened the door to the room and a familiar sob once again caught my attention. I rushed to her and bring her into my chest
C- shhh
Erin pov
Colby tried to convince me to stay in the hospital but I still refused. Colby helped me put on the extra sweatshirt he brought of his, as well as some sweatpants. We just finished the paperwork and I can't even describe how badly I want to go home. I have been able to grit my teeth, and deal with the pain for a while now and I'm trying to not show Colby how much it hurts.
Random pov
Colby and Erin made it out of the hospital and back to the house by 9:30 and Jake meet them at the door to help them inside. The house has been quiet so everyone can catch up on sleep.
-At the Bahamas with Kat and Sam-
Sam saw how much the news of Erin was breaking Katrina he made arrangements to fly back to la tomorrow