10

Erin pov
I looked disgusting... how could he be looking at me right now?
I felt hot tears running down my face and used my hand to quick wipe them off, Colby saw and moved himself so I was looking at him.
C- hey, don't shut me out, what's going on?
E- how can you look at me?..
C- what kind of a question is that
I began crying again, big shock, Colby laid me on his chest as he leaned back into the wall and just held me for a while.
Ten minutes passed when there was a knock  at his door
C- come in
Corey pearled his head in
Cor- Sam wants to know if you still want him to get some footage of this
I nodded and the door opened wider as everyone came into Colby's room.
I told Sam that he had the green light to post the video from the abandon warehouse and also told him that he could make a follow up video on me if he wanted and I was surprised when he said he actually wanted to.
Sam walked over to the bed with his camera as Colby helped me sit up.
S- just tell me what shots you want
E- can you just film like I don't know you here, you can film whatever you want, I don't care, I just don't think if I'm trying to focus on being on camera I can keep it together..
S- ya not a problem
I had tears in my eyes still and I guess he saw because he put his camera down and and gently hugged me, telling me it would be okay
K- do you want you hair washed or do you just want to relax
E- I kind of just want to get all the blood off of me and not smell gross
D- okay well I have the bathroom all ready for you, there's a gentle body scrub that should help if you want to try it
E- thank you guys for doing this..
A few stray tears fell down my face as I exchanged hugs with everyone. The boys barely touched me, I'm assuming they were afraid hurt me.
Sam left the room with kat about 5 minutes ago and just got back, I was zoning out when Colby's voice broke the silence I was hearing
C- you ready?
I nodded and he very slowly and carefully picked me up off of the bed and we made out way for Corey and Devyn's bathroom
When we got in there Colby wet me down on the edge of the tub and went back to his room to grab me the towels.
Cor- we'll be downstairs keeping on eye on Jake if you need us
He said gesturing to everyone
K- do you want me so stay?
I nodded, I needed my best friend..
E- can you put my hair up for me please
Without saying a word she she walked out and took one of the scrunchies off her wrist and threw my hair up in a messy bun for me.
When she was done Colby was back and he wasn't wearing a shirt..
C- okay, lets do this
He picked me up again and and stepped in the tub, as he set me down he sat on the edge behind me.
The hot water felt so good on my skin I was lost in a daze for a moment until I felt Colby's hands on me, He put the body scrub on a washcloth and was gently rubbing circles on my back, and from there be moved onto my arms.
I took the washcloth from him and did my chest and stomach, but when I was trying to reach down with my good arm to get my leg, pain shot through my back and my entire body.
I let out a yelp and tears flooded my eyes
C- hey, relax relax, sit back
He got up and moved in front of me then bent down and moved me forward into his arms
I let my bad arm rest in my lap and wrapped my other around his neck, trying to be as close as I could to him.
C- shhh, it's alright
My fast breathing started to slow down. Kat came over and leaned over the back ledge, hugging me from behind.
Colby took the washcloth back from me and washed all the blood and crap off of my legs barely touching the one.
Colby pov
Erin had been in the bath for about 45 means she was finally ready to get out.
C- okay so the doctor said absolutely no weight can be put on your leg for the time being so can you just stand on your other so I can dry you off a bit before taking you out
E- ya, I think
I picked her up and waited till she got her balance, then kat handed me a towel and I wrapped her in it before picking her up again and getting out.
K- you guys let me know if you need anything
C- we will, thank you
Erin gave her a side hug and she put her arms around me since my arms were a bit occupied
Kat waited for us to leave so she could clean up and when we got back to my room I laid her down on the bed and went into the bag from the hospitals pulled out all new bandages and wraps.
I turned back to face Erin and she was standing on her one leg and began losing her balance, I rushed to her and caught her in my arms before she fell. As we stared into each others eyes I felt her getting closer to me, before I knew it our lips were moving together in sync.
I picked her up in my arms and held her tight as I turned around and sat myself down on the bed with her I my arms.