9

Colby pov
I called Devyn and Corey when we were on the plain to give them an update and to ask for some help moving some of Erin's stuff into my room. I know its odd but we had a lot of time to talk and with her still in this rough of shape, I don't want her sleeping by herself, and having more night terrors, and at least if they do happen she's not alone.
The doors to the back of the ambulance opened and they pulled her out and began unbuckling her, when I was outside I saw everyone from the other car taking their stuff inside.
Once they removed her iv I looked up and saw Corey and Jake coming over.
P- alright she's good to go, do you need help bringing her inside?
C- no we can handle it, thank you guys for all your help though
J- ya seriously
P- no problem, but if there is any signs that something gets infected or new areas causing her pain, you need to take her to immediate care.
Cor- will do, thank you guys
I helped Erin site up so I could get my arm under her then picked her up off of the gurney and began walking inside. When we made it inside Jake shut the front door and followed us to the stairs.
When I got to my room I gently laid her down on my bed and spent 5 minutes trying to get her comfortable. I pulled off the blankets she had been wrapped in since the airport in Pennsylvania, and turned my box fan on.
C- how are you feeling?
E- tired..
C- can you try to sleep, please..
She slowly nodded and I saw her hand moving around the bed, when I grabbed onto it she was weakly pulling me to lay down with her.

3 days later
Corey pov
Colby finally has gotten some sleep and things are still calm around here, we make it a new rule for the time being that if you have to film, you go to the other house, we are going to try and keep things quiet here for a while.
Jake took some night-quill and is sleeping right now Devyn and Kat are up with Erin, Elton and Aaron are at the gym and Sam and Colby are in the kitchen with me.
S- Kat said last night that Erin is serious about wanting to take a shower or something
Cor- ya Devyn said that this morning
C- I mean how would we do that?
Just then we heard someone upstairs
"Can you guys come upstairs"
We walked up and saw Devyn headed back to Colby's room. When we got there Erin was sitting up
Colby pov
What?!
C- what the hell?!
Erin has barely been able to lift her head up the past few days and now she's sitting up on her own.
Cor- did you guys help her?
K- not much
C- does that hurt
Considering her pelvis is fractured I would think sitting like that would hurt
E- not really
C- Well I know you have really wanted to get cleaned up and since sitting doesn't hurt her anymore, maybe we could try a bath?
Erin's face lit up, I think this is the most excited I've seen her all week.
Cor- you could use our bathroom so you've got some more room
E- wait, really?..
D- ya
Kat went and got some towels and Devyn went to start the water.
I didn't know if Erin wanted me helping her or if she wanted the girls so I just waited to see if she said anything to me.
E- Colby?..
C- ya
E- I asked kat to get me one of my bikinis so I could wear it.. so um.. would you.. mind, idk
She got all red and stopped
C- ya, I got you
I came over to the bed and sat down across from her. When I grabbed her hand with one of mine I put the other to the side of her face and leaned in, kissing her gently.
Seconds after I pulled away Kat came back with some towels and the swimming suit Erin asked her for, she set them on the bed then left, shutting the door behind her.
E- can you help me take all, this, off
She asked gesturing to all of her bandages
I laughed then started with her leg, first I took the straight brace off, then began unraveling the ace bandages.
Her leg was bad.. bruised all the way up and her ankle was the size of her calf. When she first saw it she had tears well up in her eyes and looked away before seeing past her knee.
C- it's okay, just breathe
I waited till I knew she was okay, then began taking off her sling and undoing the bandages on her arm and shoulder, there was some bruising on her shoulder and it was still pretty swollen, as was the rest of her leg.
E- can you hand me my top
I picked up the black bikini top and handed it to her, I was able to undo the brace that's on her torso enough that it would stay up so I could help her get the top on.
C- is that too tight?
I asked when I hooked the back of it together
E- no it's okay
She had shorts on from the hospital and I don't exactly know how she want me to do this
C- so what about pants
E- kat helped me get some spandex on yesterday so just take the pj shorts off
I did as she asked and then just sat looking at her. I waited for her to bring her head up but she never did, she wouldn't look at me, or herself. Her left arm was laying in her lap as she used her right to wipe her face off. When I saw that I moved myself closer to her and right in her line of vision.