chapter 15

Avery's p.o.v. Friday morning
  I rolled over in my bed looking at the time. It was 8:00am. I got up and go a shower and got ready for a long drive. Well it's like 2 hours but still. I finished last minute packing. Then went and grabbed some breakfast.

11:00am
I heard the front door open and soon I felt arms wrap around me.

"You ready? Riley whispered in my ear giving me chills

"Yeah. I just have to get my shoes on and my bags" I said as he let me go. He picked up my bags and took them to his truck.

We loaded up and headed out. The whole ride, we ate and sang to really loud music. Laughing and having a good time.
I looked at the clock it was only 12:30.

"Why did we leave so early?" I asked turning the radio down.

"So we can ride around. Maybe stop by the bass pro or something" he said watching the road.

We went to bass pro and shopped around bought a few things. Then went to the hotel and got ready for tonight's show. Riley has to leave before me. Our hotel was right across from the bar so I just walked.
I got there before all the other people. They let me back stage. We played around, talked and laughed before he had to go on. The band and I got in a big circle holding hands to pray. Riley squeezed my hand.

After praying he looked me in the eyes and leaned down to hug me. I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek whispering good luck in his ear.

After the show, I was a little past tipsy. There was a guy talking to me and I have no honest idea who he was or where he came from. He put his hand on my thigh a started to go up higher when Riley came up and knocked him out.
I didn't realize what was going on until Riley's body guard came and got Riley I ran to the hotel. I felt bad because i don't know I just felt bad.
"Are you okay?" Riley came running into the room worried.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just got a little too drunk and didn't know what was going on. I'm so sorry. I ruined your night" I said getting my stuff walking into the bathroom to get a shower.

  I got into the shower and sat under the water crying and crying.

  "Av?! You okay? It's been 45 minutes." Riley said through the door.
   "Yah I'm fine. Be out in a sec!" I said as I finished washing off. And stepping out grabbing my towel.

I put my clothes on, washed my face a brushed my teeth, it was 11:15pm. Knowing I was soon going to bed.
I walked out of the bathroom into the room to see Riley in a pair of shorts and nothing else. He looked around and smiled at me holding a movie he had packed. I smiled at him slipping into bed wearing one of his T-shirt's and Nike pro's.

He put the movie in and climbed in beside me. I looked up at him. "I'm sorry for earlier... it was my fault"

He looked at me fast "no it wasn't you're fault. Don't say that. Good thing is he's out and you're okay. I don't want anything to happen to you. I love ya AV!!" He said mashing play on the movie.

I giggle and got comfy, laying my head on his arm that was around my neck.

I drifted off to sleep half way through the
movie.

Riley's p.o.v.
Half way through the movie I looked down at Avery who was sound asleep so I moved my arm, turned off the tv and went to sleep myself.
I felt Avery twitching and moving in her sleep. I woke up looked at my phone it was 3:45am. She jolted up breathing heavy. She had tears in her eyes, shaking. I sat up and put my arm around her pulling her into my chest. Rubbing her arm and holding her tight. She just cried, she's always had nightmares. I never ask anymore I just hold her and let her cry. If she wants to tell me she will tell me.

Soon she stopped crying and got up walking to the bathroom. A few minutes later she comes out and lays her head in my chest. I kissed her head saying goodnight holding her tight.
"Her hair smells soo good" I thought to myself. Falling asleep

The next morning I woke up it was 7:30am, I got out of bed and got a Gatorade and Advil for her hangover if it's needed.
She woke up about 15 minutes later. Holding her head.
"Riiilleeeyyyyy"she groaned
"Here I got you some Advil and gatorade" I said hanging it to her.
She smiled at me "you're my life saver"

She laid in bed as I got a shower and got ready for the day, then she went into the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth and got ready for the day.
We went down and got breakfast then went back up to the room to get the bags in the car to go back home. Little does Avery know, we are stopping by a few of my famous friends house before we get home. She will be so excited.
We packed the truck and headed out. She put on her sunglasses and laid the seat back falling back asleep. It was a longgg ride.

I'm sorry guys this chapter is short butttt I've been sooooooo sooooooo busy. Tbh I'm surprised I got this much. I will be graduating in 3 weeks and my life is crazy right now. I will update when I have free time!!