Chapter 37

Today is May 26th

I am fully moved in to my new home in the country side of Nashville.
It is a 4 bed 3 1/2 bath house. I am absolutely inlove with it. I have an in ground pool in the back yard, it has a huge yard, long wooded drive way.

Caden is out for summer break so he is coming to stay with me he still have to do summer football and workouts but they don't start for another 3 weeks. Loni and Harris are coming to stay. We are having a pool party tomorrow. Some of my friends around Nashville are coming too. My parents are coming my brother. Riley's parents, Shelli and Casey mentioned their families coming. It's kind of like a open house/ house warming gathering. I'm so excited. I haven't seen anyone since the funeral a month ago. After the funeral I drove to Nashville and started unpacking and getting to work.

Once Loni and Harris  arrived we all loaded in my car to go get groceries!

Caden and Harris got along great which is a huge plus. Caden and I are officially a couple and he is the absolute sweetest ever! I'm falling so hard for him.

Skip to the next day.

I got up and fixed my hair and put my swimsuit on with a cover up over it. I put my hair in a ponytail.

I was the first awake so I made a quick breakfast casserole and started making my finger foods for today. My parents and Riley parents are supposed to be here about 10. It is currently 7:55am.

"Good morning beautiful" Caden came into the kitchen wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Good morning cowboy" I said tilting my head looking up at him as he kissed my forehead

"Do you need any help?" He asked me
"Mmm no I think I got it. I'm just making this dip the putting it in the crockpot for now." I said to him

12:00 my family and Riley's parents are here have been here for a while.
Luke, Nicole, Kasey, her brother and her new boyfriend are here also

My daddy, Riley's dad and my brother are grilling outside. Us women are in the kitchen talking and finishing up our cooking.

"Avery that Caden is a tall drink of extra sweet tea" Karen said making me laugh

"Well thank you. He is really sweet he's a true southern man" I told her just as the doorbell rang

"I'll get it" my mom said running towards the door.

"Oh y'all made it!!" I heard my mom say

"AVERY!!!!!!" I heard Nancy's voice I looked around to see her running at me.

"Hey nanc!" I said hugging her "ohhhh I have missed you girl!"

"I love your house!! It looks like a southern princess castle. I want to live here with you!" She said making us all laugh

"Hey Alex and Rob the guys are out back" I said to them (that's Casey and Shellis husbands. Idk their real names) As they came around the corner I saw riley but acted like I didn't see him.

"This is a beautiful home" Shelli said
"Thank you. I really love it! Thanks to my sweet friends for helping me find it" I said looking at Nicole and Kasey.

"Well thanks to someone's girlfriend who kicked you out. You have your own beautiful place" Nicole said

"Shhh stop!" I whispered/ yelled at her

"What is she talking about?" Karen asked looking at us
"Oh it's nothing" I said trying to drop the subject

"Riley's girlfriend Sophia made Riley kick Avery out because she didn't like her living with him even thought they were never there at the same time together. She is very controlling over him. That's why he hasn't been home recently and before Grandaddy. Avery has tried to tell him but he won't listen" Casey (Riley's sister said)