Chapter 42

Summer time

Today is the first official day of summer. Being in Tennessee and Alabama is pretty much summer all year.

A lot of time has passed... a lot of things have happened.

Caden told me that girl was someone he met at college and they had been talking the whole time we were together he just couldn't choose so I broke up with him. 
Riley and Sophia broke up also she was too controlling.

Things between my and Riley are great. Things with our families are like they have been our whole life growing up.

I bought a building in Nashville fo set up a studio for my photography and I'm so excited!

Also I'm going on tour with Riley this summer.

I'm currently at home in Alabama we are having a bbq with our friends at Riley's house.

Riley is gone to the store to get more beer with Harris and Greg and drake the others aren't here yet.

Greg's wife and Loni  and drakes wife are here with me prepping corn, potatoes and bacon wrapped green bean to go on the grill when they get back.

After eating lots of food we all go sit by the fire and the men start singing once Riley brings out his guitar.
I sat across from Riley with a beer in my hand singing along. I looked up at him and couldn't help but snap a picture.

AveryGrace2

AveryGrace2.0- not sure what is hotter.. The fire or my bff

Drakewhiteoffical- watch out now

Username2003~ oh my gosh @kaceyryan I told you

Kaceyryan @username2003 you did. Dang it

Lonibanks2.0-I'm not sure either! Hard pick

Rileyduckman~ that's a hard pick
I have a similar view but the person I believe is hotter than the fire.

Averygrace2.0~ #lava girl😘

Drake got his guitar and started singing. Riley came behind me and whispered in my ear

"Dance with me?" He asked

I looked up at him and smiled before getting out of my chair.

Riley is a good bit taller than me my head is at his chest but we made it work. He put one hand in mine and one on my side.

Greg and his wife joined us

Loni snuck a photo of us dancing. The sun was starting to set. It was so nice. Riley was spinning me and we were laughing and singing alone and having an amazing time. I'm so happy just being myself and I can be with riley.