Chapter 32

Caden has been at his parents for the past 3 days today is February 14th which is Valentine's Day.
   Caden asked if he could take me to supper tonight which of course I said yes

I woke up around 8:00am laid in my bed looking on Instagram when I saw a photo of Riley and girl. The caption said

February 13th 6:55pm

       'Early valentines with my sweetie pie <3'          Leaving for Mexico tomorrow morning

         Leaving for Mexico tomorrow morning

  It made my heart sink a little. But honestly I haven't thought about him since the day after I got him from jail. I had been preoccupied with friends and Caden I didn't think about him at all and. I was happy.
Caden's POV
I have been at my moms for the past few days helping with the ranch and visiting before I have to leave again. I honestly think I am falling for Avery. For me it was like love at first sight. When I met her on the elevator at the airport. Then we kept running into each other. I just think it's meant to be.

I asked her to go out with me on Valentine's for supper but I had a little change of plans then going out to a restaurant.

"Hey mom..." I called for her as she walked past my bedroom door.

"So there is this girl and I have prayed about her and honestly I believe she is the one. And I want to do something special for Valentine's Day" I told her

"Okay how long have you known her?" She asked me
"Like a week? But it was like love at first sight and we kept running into each other" I told her from the airport mom until now.

"well what are you thinking?do you have any plans?" She asked

"Well she thinks we are going out to eat at a fancy place but honestly I don't know thats what she truly wants. She's laid back and would rather be comfy that dressy and would rather be outside than inside. She's a down home country lady" I told her

"I was thinking about a day at the farm with the animals riding trails and ending the night with a tailgate and fire supper?" I said

"Oh that would be very nice. Just let me know what you need me to do and I will do it." She said. " goodnight bAby love you" she said walking out closing my door.

The next morning I woke up @6:15 and had everything planned out. I decided what I was going to do so I gathered things and told the old truck to the old field. While I was getting everything ready I couldn't help but think about her.

Her beautiful brown eyes. Her soft curly hair her soft skin her soft southern accent. Her laugh her body everything about her just drives me crazy.

Im going to marry her. I told myself our loud.
After I finished I went and I told mom and dad my plans and they were happy to help.

It is now 8:30 and I decided to text Avery to see if she would come with me for the day.