♥ thank you ♥

Heyy !! First off I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who had read this story and continued to support me. I haven't been writing in a while so im glad I'm back💕. This story was definitely one of my favorites I had ever written. Now I just wanna do a mini FAQ.
-Will there be a sequel?
Probably not.... This book was really based off of the movie. I wrote the same lines and everything and I'm not that good at writing sequels as much and not a fan of them... But! You might see Scout again soon in my one shot book bc I love her so much.
-Can you do a fuck shit book?
Maybe. I honestly dont know because like I said, I wrote the book the same way as the movie so I would have to switch it up maybe. But, I would love to do a fuck shit book.
-Can you make a one shot book?
Actually I am! And I will be uploading as soon as this last goodbye is uploaded. The book will be called "Feels like summer|| Mid90s one shot book🌤". You can also go make a request for a chapter on there also!

One last time I just want to say thank you guys for everything. Mid90s is something really important to me tbh and I love to tell stories. To see people commenting and voting on my book is honestly amazing! I will definitely see you guys in my next book and will notify you guys if i make a fuck shit book (which is most likely a yes).

Thank you.

~Amanee...💞