Twenty-four

The next morning I woke up to the sound of cars passing by peacefully

The next morning I woke up to the sound of cars passing by peacefully. I opened my eyes fully to see a white shirt in front of my eyes.

While rubbing my eyes I sat up quietly to see Ray and a half awake Stevie looking at me.

"It's about time you woke up," Ray joked with a smile.

"Whatever," I mumbled before yawning and standing up fully.

"We should head to the shop," Ray suggested.

"What time is it?" Stevie asked.

"About six or seven am. I got the keys so it'll only be us," Ray explained.

I nodded, picking up my skateboard and getting on it.

Quietly, we all rode to the shop not saying a word to each other. The silence wasn't uncomfortable at all, it was rather comfortable actually.

"I'm goin' to bed," I mumbled as we walked into the shop.

"Where?" Stevie asked.

"Here," I answered before laying on the gray couch.

I caught a sweater that Ray threw me and I threw it over my head, slipping into the large sized hoodie.

"Dont sleep for too long," Ray said as I started to shut my eyes.

"Mhm," I mumbled before falling asleep quickly.

"Fuck no!"

"I think it's a smart ass idea,"

"Nobody asked for your two cents fourth grade,"

"Two..."

"Two pennies my nigga!"

"Well we're having the party, if you like it or not fuck shit,"

"Whyyyy!"

The voices started to become louder and louder, along with loud laughing echoing.

I turned over and tried to close my eyes tighter. Unfortunately it didn't work and the laughter had gotten louder.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" I groaned out before opening my eyes fully.

"Great, you woke up the devil," Fuck shit said before I glared at him.

Ruben walked from behind the counter and sat on the couch next to me.

"I missed you," He whispered in my ear with a smile.

"So did I," I agreed with a smile.

"Enough with the love shit," Fuck shit said before sitting between me and Ruben.

"Can I ask why the fuck y'all niggas were yelling?" I asked before glaring at Fuck shit then Ray.

"We're throwing a kickback," Ray announced with a smile.

"Here?" I asked, looking around at the shop.

"In the back of course, just a little skating kickback, skaters across the town can come," Ray explained.

"For once I actually like your guys ideas," I said with a smile and small nod.

"What's wrong with our ideas?" Ruben asked.

" 'member when Fuck shit almost died?" I asked them.

"How did Fuck shit almost die?..." Stevie asked curiously.

The rest of the group looked at each other then back at Stevie.

"Almost got hit by a car," We all said all together.

"So what's the occasion for this kickback?" I asked as I started to lean on Ruben's shoulder.

"Just a summer kickback, and boss will be gone for a while," Ray said.

"Do you even talk to the boss?" I asked him.

"Nah, he just hired me and gave me the keys," Ray explained with a shrug.

I laughed quietly as I sat up fully.

"This party better be turnt yo, I don't wanna be at no wack ass party," Fuck shit explained from the counter.

"It's not okay? We invite skaters from all over the place and we have a dope ass time," Ray reassured Fuck shit.

"We can invite girls too right?" Fuck shit asked.

"Anndd invite girls," Ray agreed with a eye roll.

I knew Ray was inviting some important people who ever skaters. These people were interested in him and his skills. Ray didn't want this to go wrong because of his drunk best friend.

"Sounds like a plan," I said with a smile.

••
Word count: 629💞
A/n: im soooooo sorry for not updating but I've been so busy! with finals being last week, and having practice, i even hung out with my friends 2 days in a row! I'm going to try to finish this book by the time of next week :( , honestly i don't want it to end. But leave your thoughts and comments about the chapter down below!
~Amanee✨