Twelve

Ray took some of my m&m's as we all sat on the stairs of the closed school

"Gimme one," Ruben said.

"Here," I said before throwing the little candy at his shirt.

"Aye!" A voice in the distance called out.

"Can I actually have one?" Ruben asked before I threw another one at him.

"Aye!" The voice called out again, gaining our attention.

It was a cop, but he didnt look professional enough to be one.. Probably a lousy security gaurd.

"Y'all not supposed to be around here, get the fuck out!" The black guy yelled at us.

We looked at him dumbfounded. Ruben took my pack of M&M's and started to throw them at him.

"Hey! Thats my candy nigga!" I called out to Ruben before taking them back.

"Calm down," Ruben said before looking at me with his famous smile.

"Come here!" The security guard told Ruben.

"Shut up," I yelled at him while leaning on the step.

"Don't you yell at me," The security guard told me before looking at Stevie.

"Little man, get the fuck off the property okay?" The security guard told Stevie.

Stevie instantly listened to him and started to gather his stuff.

"Sunburn, Sunburn, what are you doing?" Ray asked as Stevie stood up and started to walk away.

"Dont get fucked up like the rest of these little niggas, come here," The security guard told Stevie again.

"This nigga a rental cop!" Ruben called out.

"Sunburn!" Fuck shit yelled, trying to gain the little boy's attention.

"Come here Stevie!" I yelled at him.

"You're not even a real cop!" Ruben yelled out.

Stevie started to walk towards the security guard once again, pissing us off.

"Sunburn!." Fuck shit yelled.

"Stevie!" I yelled at him.

Stevie finally listened to us and walked back over to us.

"You can't listen for shit," I told him before looking back at the security guard.

"Fuck you, I make more than all of you," The security guard told us.

"Nigga please!" Fuck shit laughed.

"Yeah, fuck you!" Fuck shit yelled out.

"What you doing skating with these white boys? Niggas don't skate! Yo surfs up motherfucker! Thats who you think you are?" The security guard asked Fuck shit.

We stared at him before looking at each other.

"Aye little nigga with the toys r us badge come here!" Fuck shit said.

The funny thing was that he was on the other side of the gate.

"You can't say nigga I think, you Sheryl Crow looking motherfucker," The security guard said.

"I don't know who that is, but bitch fuck you!" Fuck shit said honestly.

"You look Samoan," The security guard tried to point out but it wasn't getting to us.

"That was funny, that was pretty funny!" I laughed out with the rest of the boys.

"Now I know you fucking all of them probably!" The security guard told me.

I looked at him with a smile while flipping him off.

"Fucking slut!" The security guard called me.

"Your momma!" I yelled back at him.

Ruben had gotten a little mad and threw the cup full of juice in it towards the gate.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" The security guard yelled out walking closer to the gate.

"You know thats a fucking felony right? Esay! You'll be in jail with your fucking uncle!" He told Ruben.

"You're not a real cop!" Ruben yelled.

"Hop the fence then bitch!" I told him.

"You hop the fence!" He argued back.

"Oh, I'll hop the fence!" Ray jumped in while getting up.

"Aye beat that nigga ass!" I yelled.

The security guard became a little scared as Ray walked towards the fence.

"Stay right there little nigga!"

As Ray ran towards the fence the security guard started to walk back.

"Where you going?" Ray asked.

"Now im in yo face, hop the fence," Ray said with a smile.

"Fuck you nigga," The security guard spatted at him.

"No fuck you." Ray said.

"You need Jesus," Ray continued.

"No you need Jesus,"

"You smoking cigarettes on school property!"

"Jesus smoked cigarettes nigga!"

"Oh yeah? What kind?" Ray asked.

"Jesus smoked cools nigga," The security guard said before walking away and giving up.

We laughed as he continued to walk away and Ray came back over to us.

"Y'all tryna take a ride?" Fuck shit asked.

••
Word count: 729💞
A/N: This chapter was so much fun to write and edit honestly lol. Leave your thoughts and comments down below! Also, happy Valentine's day, I tried to upload a chapter wih Scout and her crush/ lover but, I'll upload that tomorrow instead.
~Amanee💞