Thirteen

Fuck shit sung quietly as he drove and listened to the music

Fuck shit sung quietly as he drove and listened to the music. We were currently going to a spot where a lot of people skated a lot.

I leaned my head on Ruben's shoulder as I looked out the window. Ruben responded by taking a hold of my hand slowly and gently.

The gentle side of Ruben was my favorite side of himself. He wasn't trying to fit in, hang out with the guys. He was just being himself, that's all he was doing.

Stevie looked out of the window amazed before he leaned over to Ruben and I.

"This is awesome, I've never been in the car without someones mom or dad before," He whispered.

I laughed quietly while looking at him. Ruben became tense and rolled his eyes.

"Stevie keep that shit to yourself man," Ruben whispered back to Stevie with a glare.

"Chill out," I whispered to Ruben, calming him down.

What was his problem with Stevie?

"Sorry," Stevie laughed.

We all climbed out of the car with our boards as we arrived to the 'skate park'.

"Hey, this place isnt a real skate park so when someone yells 5-0 run okay?" Ruben told me with my hand in his.

I nodded and smiled.

"Dont worry," I smiled at him and assured.

We both hopped on our boards, following the rest of the group.

"Are we a loud to skate here?" Stevie asked, looking around.

"Fuck no, it's super illegal," Ruben started.

I looked around at the other skaters and girls hanging out.

"Its a court house, if you hear anyone scream '5-0' just fucking take off," Ruben told Stevie.

"Whatever you do, don't smoke what the bums give you," I added, knowing it would probably be fucking crack.

Ruben grabbed my hand, making me skate with him now.

I didnt know what to call us. I don't want to move too fast and jump into a relationship, so I wont assume anything yet.

We skated passed Fuck shit, Ray, and Fourth grade who were talking to a man and recording him.

"Hey," Ruben started as he stopped his board.

I stopped also and looked at him.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"What... Are we?" He asked.

Shit.

"I-" I started before sitting on the steps in front of us.

Ruben sat next to me and looked at me.

"Whatever you would like us to be," I answered with a sigh of relief.

"Well I'd like to be with you.." Ruben said honestly, holding my hands again.

"So would I," I smiled.

We moved closer to each others, with him starting to lean into my lips. I started to lean in also before I heard multiple screams.

"5-0! 5-0!" Someone yelled out, gaining our attention.

Ruben and I stood up quickly, grabbing our boards.

"Come on!" Ruben yelled grabbing my hand, starting to run.

We ran through the crowd, avoiding the police. The both of us continued to run, till we saw the rest of the group.

I stood by the car looking around for Stevie.

"Scout let's go!" Fuck shit yelled at me, gaining my attention.

"Come on Scout, we gotta go!" Ray yelled.

"What about Stevie?" I asked them.

"He can get home on his own, now come on Scout." Ruben told me before putting me in the car.

I sighed as I sat next to Ruben and looked out of the window.

"He's safe Scout, trust me," Ruben whispered in my ear softly, noticing I was worried.

I nodded, looking out of the window still.

"I hope he's okay," I mumbled and sighed.

••
Word count: 601💞
A/N: Heres a late lowkey valentines day chapter😂 yesterday I went to my sadies dance and it was lowkey fun with my friends. Leave your thoughts and comments about the chapter down below !
~Amanee✨