A/N (deleting later)

hii ! firstly just wanna say thank you for the constant support on this book and my other mid90s books. it's probably one of the only things im truly proud of especially with how many reads Scout has gotten over the years . i started writing mid90s fics when i was 14 and im 18, turning 19 in march so its been a longgg time . but there's just something i wanna get off my chest if you havent read my message board yet and you dont follow me . pls dont take this to heart, its just a random rant about this book that i'll probably delete in a few days. I just want everyone to understand some things.

-to everyone who reads SCOUT and complains about it being a ruben fic, idk what to tell you. i made this book when i was FOURTEEN, i didnt know how wattpad rlly worked or worried about gainin hundreds of followers and thousands of reads so quickly when i put this book out. The description that throws everyone off thinking its a fuckshit fic is only because thats the line that MAKES scout well- SCOUT. its literally the line that makes the book.

yes, ruben is a kinda unlikeable(not a word) character but it was my first book and for a ton of people constantly commenting complaints about it not being about fuckshit makes me kinda sad . Scout was my baby before Baby and Addy ! if all you're gonna do is comment complaints pls just go read Baby instead ! Scout isnt my only book, Baby is LITERALLY a fuckshit x oc book . a part of me wants to apologize for leading people to think it wasnt a ruben x oc book but why do i have to apologize for that ?

if you dont like the ship then please go read my other books, im not mad im just frustrated with the comments i constantly get saying "nah" "ew" "wheres fuckshit" . it's draining . of course i am forever grateful for the support ive gotten, especially over the years of writing books, i mean the comments are my favorite thing when they're positive towards the characters and the story lines ! every single reader/voter/follower are apart of my life in a kind of way. you guys have made me smile and be appreciative during some of my lowest times in life ! you guys are my family and continue to keep me posting to this day !

but if i have to change the description of the book to make ppl realize its a ruben fic and maybe lower the chances of ppl commenting about how much they dislike the ship in multiple ways then i will, but im just rlly sad with the hate comments towards the books ship/story line . like i said, scout was my baby and is my first book and if yall you're gonna do is complain then PLS go read my other books ! not everything is everyone's cup of tea and i get that !sometimes i read a book and dont like the ship so i just stop reading, not write comments complaining throughout the whole thing . once again i am forever grateful for the support and like i said- you guys are a big part of my life, especially throughout my toughest times of my life.
thank you !