Eleven

When we arrived to the location we were skating at I looked at the gate in front of us

When we arrived to the location we were skating at I looked at the gate in front of us. It looked like we were at a closed down school for the summer most likely.

Ray and Fuck shit hopped the fence first, along with Fourth grade.

"Come on, Scout! Throw yo shit over!" Fuck shit said from the other side.

I looked at my board then at the fence. There's no way I can get my board over.

"Here, I'll help you," Ruben said, taking my board and throwing it over to Ray.

Ray caught my board along with Ruben's water jug. I started to climb the fence and threw my leg over, turning around.

For some reason while climbing the gate I felt all eyes on me.

"You better not be looking at me!" I exclaimed before I jumped down, landing in Ray's arms.

I turned around and looked at him.

"That was a far jump," He explained before sitting me down.

We also noticed Ruben looking at Ray jealously.

"Throw yo shit over!" I yelled to Sunburn.

Stevie threw his board over but it got caught into the fence. Fuck shit and me laughed loudly as Stevie climbed over.

Ray and I moved one of the lunch tables as Fuck shit skated passed us.

"You could've helped nigga!" I yelled at him playfully.

Stevie was trying to hit a kick flip but ended up falling, making Fuck shit and I notice.

"Fuck, shit, Sunburn can take a fucking slam!" Fuck shit said.

I skated over to Stevie's rolling board and gave it to him.

"Here," I said to him before helping him up.

We walked over to one of the tables that Ruben was sitting on. I sat next to Ruben with Stevie on the other side of me.

"So, you're Sunburn now?" Ruben asked.

Stevie nodded shyly, not saying anything.

"H-How come some people have nicknames and some don't?" Stevie asked, looking at Ruben and I.

"I don't know," I answered with a shrug.

"Ray doesn't... He's the coolest, I think it's better not to have one," Ruben started, looking at Ray skating passed us.

"Yeah, Ray is awesome, he doesn't have one, that's way cooler for sure," Stevie agreed and nodded.

"You see that!" Fuck shit asked me as I nodded and smiled.

I grabbed my board and skated over to him with a smile.

"Why's his name Fuck shit?" Stevie asked.

"Because anytime he see's a dope trick he yells out, 'Fuck, shit, that was dope!' " Ruben answered with Stevie laughing.

"Yeah, Ray is awesome, he skates just like in the videos," Stevie pointed out.

"He's fucking insane, ever since I met him, he's gone from dope... To like next level, pro dope." Ruben said.

"Him and Fuck shit pretty much have the same tricks but, Ray just has the sickest style ever," Ruben added.

"Ohhh! That shit was dope!" I yelled at Ray along with Fuck shit yelling behind me.

"Why is his nick name Fourth grade?" Stevie asked again, looking at the tall boy with a camera.

As I skated off the railing, Fourth grade recorded me. Eventually I lost my balance and fell, making myself laugh.

"Because he's smart as a fourth grader," Ruben laughed.

"Can I call him that?" Stevie asked.

"I wouldn't call anyone anything yet," Ruben advised Stevie.

"Why is her name Scout?" Stevie finally asked.

"Its like... She's a spy because she notices everything, she's always scouting some shit out," Ruben said with a smile.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed as I landed a kick flip off the rail.

"Cool..." Stevie said while nodding.

"Do you know where the bathroom is?" Stevie asked, looking around.

"Yeah," Ruben answered, getting off the table and standing right next to it.

As I skated passed them I looked at them and looked away quickly.

"Go to an actual fucking bathroom!" I yelled out.

••
Word count: 652💞
A/N: sorry for leaving you guys hanging for the last few days. I'll make it up by uploading chapter 12 as soon as I finish editing. Leave your thoughts and comments on the chapter down below !
~Amanee✨