Nine

Stevie came into the store the next day with forty bucks

Stevie came into the store the next day with forty bucks. I wondered how he had gotten the money so fast, but that's none of my business.

"Im surprised you actually brought the money..." I said as I sat next to Ruben behind the counter.

Ruben and I had started to grow closer, becoming the best of friends. We basically went everywhere together now and cared for each other a lot.

Stevie looked at me without saying anything before giving Ruben the forty dollars.

"Here," Ruben said, giving Stevie his old skateboard.

Stevie smiled happily as he looked at the "new" skateboard he had gained. Ruben turned around and grabbed a new board.

"Ima set this shit up," I heard Ruben say to himself with a smile.

I put a hand on his shoulder and smiled, walking away from him to the boys.

They were all probably talking about something stupid that lead to a stupid argument.

"Ask Scout!" Ray said pointing at me.

All of the boys looked at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Is it true that black girls have the best pussy?" Ray asked me.

"I-" I started with confusion.

Sometimes I wonder how am I still hanging out with them.

"Nigga, it is!" Fuck shit argued.

"I can not answer your question," I said with a smile.

"Why not?" Fuck shit asked.

"Because I've never ate pussy before," I said.

Everyone went silent until Fuck shit started to laugh again.

"Alright I got you," Fuck shit said, trying to calm down from laughing.

"I dont understand this shit, why do they say Mexicans are lazy?" He asked.

We all glanced at Ruben, trying to gain an answer. Stevie was sitting on the floor in front of the tv.

"Fuck you looking at me?! Do people say that shit?" Ruben asked, cheeks red.

"I heard the shit! It dont make sense to me, everytime I see a Mexican them niggas are fucking building buildings and shit," Fuck shit explained.

"That's fucked up yo," Ruben shook his head with his cute small smile.

"I said people said it, not I say it. That's the whole pont of this game, so you won't get offended," Fuck shit said.

"That's the most intelligent I've ever heard you talk dude," I said, making the others laugh.

"I do have a question for Fourth grade," Ray started.

Fourth grade looked up from his feet to Ray.

"Why is white people in love with they pets? Like why do they care so much? I don't get it!" Ray said, looking at us.

"For real!" Fuck shit added.

"So I'm at this white girl house right?" Ray started.

I leaned closer to the group to hear what Ray was going with this.

"And we chillin', and I can hear her mom downstairs like 'oh my god, Erik didn't eat his kibble today! Like I don't know! Do I have to take him to the doctor?' " Ray said mocking a mom-like voice.

I giggled into Ruben's shoulder, still listening.

"So I asked her, 'Why is your mom feeding your little brother kibble?' like of course he's probably gonna get sick, and she turn around and tell me, 'Erik is a dog silly!' " Ray continued, making us laugh at the stupid story.

"Dogs don't have feelings you dumb bitch!" Ruben added while laughing still.

"I don't even have a dog, I have a gecko..." Fourth grade said with a small laugh.

We all looked at him confused and shocked.

"Did this nigga just say he have a gecko?" Fuck shit asked again.

"You got a gecko!?" I asked, looking at Fourth grade.

"Yeah," Fourth grade answered.

Ray was basically in tears along with Ruben and me.

"I don't know one nigga in the world with a gecko," Ray said with a shrug.

••
Word count: 637💞

A/N: Sorry for not updating ! I've been very busy and life has been kind of stressful honestly. But i will try to update this the next chapter by Tuesday at least ! Leave your thoughts and questions about the chapter down below !
~Amanee✨