Fifteen

"Two weeks!? Nigga what the fuck!" Ray exclaimed at Fuck shit

We we're at the closed school again, hanging out and skating.

"How are we supposed to get around?" I asked, looking at a probably high Fuck shit.

"I know... My parents seen my report card and were fucking pissed. No car for two weeks, might of well cut my dick off." Fuck shit shrugged, looking down at the ground.

Ray laughed quietly along with Fuck shit.

"My parents are fucking retarded, I'm a junior in highschool it's not like all of a sudden I'm about to get into Harvard or something, shit." Fuck shit started.

"Shit, my parents did that they get paid, I get C's I'm cool with that. That life is just not mine..." Fuck shit explained with no fuck in the world.

"So what you gon' do then?" I asked him.

I could tell that Ray was mad because he was throwing his life away, so was I.

"Shit, skate, have fun, go to parties, shit just live life." The curly headed boy explained before taking a puff of his cigarette.

"Thats nice," Ray said sarcastically.

"That trying hard shit just not for me, it's corny," Fuck shit said.

"I think that shit's corny," I spoke up.

Ray nodded his head in agreement.

"I'm tryna get out the hood, I'm tryna go see shit," Ray explained.

"I don't live in the hood. I got options," Fuck shit said, looking at Ray and I.

"Nigga what options you got?" I asked him.

"I'm just not tryna take this shit seriously," Fuck shit said with a shrug.

"Well good luck with that, ima send you a post card when I'm on tour," Ray added.

The rest of the group was now silent, Fuck shit still smoking.

"What about you Fourth grade? You one of the oldest, what you wanna do?" Ray asked him.

Fourth grade stayed silent for a little, looking at his camera.

"I don't know, I guess I can make a movie or something," Fourth grade said shyly.

The rest of the group laughed at his answer.

"This nigga think he Spielberg or something, you know you gotta say words to make movies right?" Fuck shit told him.

"I aint heard you talk but twice," Fuck shit added with Ray laughing.

I looked at Fourth grade sadly as he looked back at his feet again.

"Yeah... Stupid idea..." Fourth grade mumbled sadly.

"Yes it was," Fuck shit agreed.

"I think making a movie would be cool, at least its something." I said, glaring at Fuck shit.

"Well shit, what'd you wanna do Scout?" Ray asked me.

"Design clothes maybe... Start a fashion line," I suggested with a small smile.

"Really?" Fuck shit asked.

"It's better than nothing," I snapped at him with a smile.

Ray stood up, grabbing his board.

"Where you going?" Fuck shit asked Ray.

"I'm about to go skate this gap, try hard be corny, right?" Ray asked Fuck shit, walking away.

We all stood up and followed Ray to the top of the roof of the school. I stared at the gap between us and Fourth grade who was on the other side with a camera.

Ray looked at the gap before getting on his board.

"You got this Ray," I told him with a smile.

We watched Ray run, starting to skate and jumped over the gap.

Stevie, Ruben, Fuck shit, and I cheered as Ray smiled back at us. Fuck shit high fived Ray before starting to skate.

I watched him cautiously before he went over the gap.

"Alright you got it Ruben," Ray told Ruben who looked at the gap worriedly.

Ruben started to skate down the gap before stopping and turning around.

"Oh come on! What kind of pussy shit was that?" Ray groaned.

"You got this man," Stevie said with a smile.

"Shut the fuck up." Ruben told Stevie before walking back over to me.

"You okay?" I asked him with my hands on his cheeks.

"Yeah," Ruben nodded.

"You up Scout," Fuck shit yelled.

I sighed and took a deep breath before starting to skate. Quickly, I ran before hopping onto my board. The wind ran through my hair as I came closer to the gap.

I can hear the boys holding their breath.

I jumped over the gap and smiled.

"Fuck yeah!" I yells before hugging Fuck shit.

"Hell yeah!" Ray yelled.

When I pulled away from Fuck shit I noticed Stevie starting to skate down.

"Hey!" Ruben yelled.

"He's not going fast enough!" I yelled.

"No, wait, ay!" Ray yelled.

We watched Stevie fall down the gap onto the picnic table.

"Oh my fucking god.." Fourth grade yelled.

"Fuck, shit! This nigga dead!" Fuck shit yelled.

Ray and I ran over to them to see a lifeless Stevie on the table.

"Is he dead yo!?" Ray yelled, looking at Stevie.

"Go.. Go!" I yelled at them before taking off from the roof.

••
Word count: 828💞
A/N: This chapter was so much fun to write, especially with stevie falling omg. Leave your thoughts and comments on this chapter! I love reading your guys reactions and comments lol.
~Amanee✨