Tweny-Two

The radio played loudly throughout the shop with 2pac in the background

"I won't deny it ima straight rider, you dont wanna fuck wit' me!" I sung out loudly while laying on Ruben's lap.

Ray walked over to me throwing a sweater over my face.

"Hey!" I yelled, sitting up quickly.

"I think you woke up the devil Ray," Fuck shit laughed, hitting Ray's shoulder.

"Haha, very funny fuck face!" I yelled at him with a smirk on my face.

As another song on the radio played I stood up quickly, grabbing a random skateboard and staring to ride around the shop.

Ray looked over at Ruben in confusion.

"Okay, what'd you give her?" Ray asked.

"What?" Ruben said confused.

"She obviously got some dick last night," Fuck shit said bluntly while sitting on the couch.

"No!" Ruben yelled with a blush on her face.

I laughed loudly, covering my face while trying not to be loud.

"What is she on nigga?" Ray asked once again.

"She didn't go to bed till five am," Ruben said honestly with a shrug.

"It was actually four!" I argued.

"Yeah right, it was-" Ruben started before we heard yelling from outside.

"Aye turn that shit down," Ray told me quickly.

I turned down the radio quickly and sat on the couch with the rest of the boys.

"Mom stop!" A voice yelled from outside.

We all stared at the door in shock as we saw Stevie and his furious mom come in the shop.

"Hey! What is your name!?" Stevie's mom yelled as she walked in.

We all looked at her in shock and confusion. I looked over at Stevie noticing a bruise on his face.

"What the fuck..." Ray said in a low tone.

"What is your name?" She asked Fuck shit again.

I looked at him, pleading he would say his real name for once. The woman stared at him, then Ruben and I.

"Fuck shit." Fuck shit answered simply with a beer in his hand.

"Dumbass." I groaned putting my face into Ruben's shoulder.

"Fuck shit?" She asked in a serious tone.

"Jesus," She said breathlessly while looking at the rest of us.

"Listen to me. You do not give my son drugs or alcohol." She started as she yelled at us.

"Mam.." I started, trying to calm her down.

"You do not give my son drugs or alcohol!" She yelled.

"Bitch," Fuck shit said under his breath.

I sat up and looked at Fuck shit in shock but also with a glare.

Man, I wanted to fucking kill him for his dumbness right now.

"Mam! Mam!" Ray said, trying to gain her attention also.

The rest of the guys laughed quietly, not caring about her reaction.

"You do not give my son drugs! Do you understand me?" She asked Fuck shit.

"Cool, cool," Fuck shit said in a chill tone.

"It better be cool fuck head or whatever the fuck your name is," She threatened Fuck shit.

The rest of the guys laughed while Ray and I stayed quiet, not wanting to piss her off anymore.

"Stay away from my son... He's not like you," She said.

"Is she mad about the fingers?" Fourth grade asked in confusion.

I glared at him, almost hopping over the couch and choking him.

On a scale to one to ten how fucking dumb are these guys?

The guys bursted out laughing even louder as Stevie turned his head away from us.

"What fingering?" She asked Stevie who stayed silent.

Stevie tried to resist from his mom that was pulling him out of the store.

"Say goodbye Stevie, this is the last time you'll be coming here," She said before pulling him out of the store.

"Mom!" He yelled before leaving the store.

"Aye but baby what's you're number tho?" Fuck shit asked.

"That's Stevie mom," Ray and I said at the same time.

"You not taking that down?" Fuck shit asked us.

••
Word count: 660💞
A/N: sorry for not updating, this week is finals and I've been in practice a lot also. I'll make it up by trying to update tomorrow also if I can. Leave your thoughts and comments about the chapter down below !
~Amanee🔥