Two

A/N: Before y'all say anything, I am african American ! This story will have the word "nigga" in most chapters because that's how the boys just talk

A/N: Before y'all say anything, I am african American ! This story will have the word "nigga" in most chapters because that's how the boys just talk... Just had to say that. Enjoy the chapter~

The bell rung as I walked into the small store. My eyes started to wonder, landing on a group of boys who were watching something on a tv.

"Welcome," A tall black boy said, older than me with dreads.

As I walked over to the glass box in front of him I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey," I said back quickly, looking at the stickers and wheels in the display.

"Looking for anything?" He asked, not worried about the other guy who was also looking at stuff.

I shook my head.

"Nah, mom only gave me ten dollars..." I explained with a smile.

"Well you can buy a sticker with it?" The boy said.

"My board is basically full of stickers already-" I said, putting my board onto the display table and flipping it over.

My board was all black and had multiple stickers on it already. It was filled up and there was no room to put any others on it.

The boy laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, you're right." He said, looking at my board and the stickers I had on it.

"I'm Ray." he finally said, putting out his hand.

"Lena." I said, shaking his hand.

"How long you've been skating for?" Ray asked.

"Three years, since I was twelve, Im fifteen now."

Ray had looked shocked. Nothing to worry about though, I knew I didn't look exactly my age.

"Wow, you're about the same age as Ruben over there." Ray said, nodding his head towards a small mexican boy.

The boy looked up at Ray confused and then at me. I smiled and waved at him. He waved back at me.

"Those your friends?" I asked, looking at Ray.

"They're my people," Ray corrected me with a small smile.

"Cool..." I said, looking back at the group of boys.

I dont have people.

"We're about to go skating in a minute... You can come along if you want, show us some of your tricks and skills." Ray offered.

"Yeah, I'll go." I said with a smile and shrug.

"Okay!" Ray said, coming around from behind the display table.

"Ay!" He said, gaining the boys attention.

Three boys looked up at me, one mixed boy, one mexican boy, and a white boy.

"This is Lena, she's going to be skating wit' us today." Ray said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Lena, this is Fuckshit, Fourthgrade, and Ruben." Ray said introducing the boys.

"You can call me pappi-" Fuckshit said, making me look at the ground instantly.

"Knock it off nigga." Ray said, glaring at Fuckshit.

"I was just saying." Fuckshit said, laughing after.

"Whatever, come on, we finna go skate." Ray said grabbing his board.

The others grabbed their boards and so did I.

"We going to the park?" Ruben asked.

"Actually, I found somewhere to skate." Fuckshit said.

Should I be going with these guys? Anything can happen. And my parents dont know where I am.

Like they care...

And I need people.

"Let's just hope nothing goes wrong..." I mumbled to myself.

"Nothing is gonna go wrong! Stop bitcin'." Fuckshit said, looking at me and walked passed me.

Everyone was ahead of me expect Ray. Ray walked over to me and put a hand on my back, making me begin to walk.

"He's not going to pull any stupid shit with me around, trust me." Ray said, making me smile and follow him to the car.

We all piled into the truck quickly, me sitting by Ruben and Fourth grade. Fuckshit was driving, making me a little nervous but not too much.

"Let's go skate mother fuckers!" Fuckshit yelled out before starting to drive.

••
Word count: 674
A/N: i might post two chapters today because im so impatient. Also, leave your thoughts on the story so far ! Hoped you enjoyed.
~Amanee