Twent-five

I slipped off the pink leather man jacket I had on and wrapped it around my waist

I slipped off the pink leather man jacket I had on and wrapped it around my waist. My head was laying on Ruben's shoulder as I watched the other skates fly by us.

Today was the day of the kickback and it was actually kind of cool so far. I hadn't seen Fuck shit or Stevie around at all yet. And for some reason Ruben was pretty happy bout it I think.

"Let's go skate," I said before standing up and grabbing Ruben's hand.

"Sure, why not." Ruben said with a large smile.

My feet hopped on the board as I flew by multiple guys and girls who watched me.

I looked over at Ruben with a smile and he responded by laughing happily.

"Scout!" Ray called out, looking for me.

I heard his voice and smiled, skating over to him.

"What's up?" I asked with a smile.

I glanced at the two men who were standing next to Ray. Quickly, I recognize their faces. These two guys were writers for the skating magazine.

"So you're the insanely talented Scout? We saw your footage and you're insane for a girl," One of the guys said, shaking my head.

"T-Thank you... Really," I stuttered out before glancing at Ray who smiled at me.

"Here's our card, we're going to be doing some shots today and even some of you so just act natural," The guy continued.

"Trust me, I know what it's like to have someone watching you for a magazine," The other guys said with a chuckle.

"Thank you guys, really," I said once again.

"Say thanks to your friend for showing you off, you guys are amazing skater," He said, pointing at Ray.

"Thank you," I said silently to him before starting to skate over to Ruben and tell him the news.

"Ayyyy!" A voice echoed through the party.

I moved away from Ruben and looked to see who was yelling. Quickly, I spotted a looked to drunk Fuck shit. I could tell he was heading Ray's way and I knew what I had to do.

"Dude," I said, stopping Fuck shit and grabbing his shoulder.

"What's up Scout, looking niceeee," He slurred out while looking at me up and down.

"Knock it off." Ruben said quickly and sternly.

"He's not lying..." A small Stevie mumbled out.

"What was that?" Ruben asked, walking closer to him.

"Nothing, knock it off." I said as Stevie walked away from the group of us.

"Look, Ray's handling business and this can't go wrong, go talk to someone else." I told him.

Fuck shit looked over at Ray then at Ruben and I. A hurt emotion drowned over his face quickly.

"Okay... If that's how it is..." Fuck shit said quietly before walking away from us.

"You think he'll be fine today?" I asked Ruben.

"Of course, I mean, its Fuck shit. What's the worse that could happen?" Ruben said before kissing my cheek.

I smiled at him before pecking his lips and watching him skate away. My eyes gazed over to Fuck shit who was sitting on the ground with a bunch of girls. I could tell he was mad at Ray and I, and Ray was kind of mad at him for almost blowing our shot.

When Fuck shit's eyes met with mine I looked away quickly and skated over to Fourth grade.

"Hey," I said before sitting on my skateboard next to the taller kid.

"Hi..." Fourth grade greeted me with a small smile.

"Enjoying this?" I asked him, looking around at the other kids skating.

"Yeah, I'm getting some good footage," Fourth grade said with a big smile.

We continued to talk till I heard Ruben talking over the crowd.

"Watch out," Ruben said.

"What's your problem dude?" Stevie asked.

"You're my fucking problem!" I heard Ruben yell out at the younger no.

"What the fuck is your problem man?" I heard Stevie ask again.

Voices, started to get louder as the two continued to argue.

"You're my fucking problem!!" Ruben yelled again, pushing Stevie who was confused.

"Don't touch me!"

"Fuck you gon' do about it!?"

"Don't fucking touch me!"

As I looked away from Fourth grade I saw Ruben punching Stevie on the ground. I hopped up and started to run towards the crown along with Ray and Fourth grade.

"Hey! Get the fuck out the way!" I yelled as I pushed through the group of guys.

"You fucking pussy!" Stevie yelled at Ruben as Fourth grade pushed him off of Ruben.

"Ruben let's go." I said as I pulled him off of Stevie.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" Stevie yelled, trying to walk towards him again.

"You are! You took every fucking thing of mine away from me! You took my friends! My family! That board you got!? I was gonna get that shit eventually! You took everything away from me yo, and I fucking hate it!!" Ruben yelled from over my shoulder.

"Let's go Ruben, please," I pleaded out to him as he yelled at Stevie.

"Fuck you yo!" Ruben said before we both walked away and out of the party, into the store.

••
Word count: 861💞
A/n: omg we're almost at the end😪. The fight scene was actually my favorite lol. Alsoooo my birthday is on Tuesday ahh, im turning 15 and i get to go see Vince staples also😭 leave your thoughts and comments down below !
~Amanee✨