Blurred

*the day following*

Justin Lynch Point of View

Qoute of Page: I wish it could be sooner

I wake up to some clothes hitting me in the face. I groaned and rolled over and I felt someone jump onto me. I groaned once more before feeling some lips to my cheek.

Some hands cupped my cheeks before running through my hair someone sitting on my waist. Everything was a blur once I opened my eyes. Everything but some orange hair. "I love You and I have some huge news." Becky said as her Irish accent never seemed to be anymore attractive than in the mornings when she is fully awake.

I rubbed my eyes and went to sit up and Becky gently laid me back down. Her hand over my chest as it was actually right over my heart. "The house is going to be done in two months and then we can move I'm handsome." Becky told me as she pressed her forehead gently to mine.

I healed and the only thing that seemed to bother me was my slight blurred vision. I looked paced my hands on Becky's back. Letting them run up her back. "I wish it could be sooner." I admitted to her.

Becky's body soon left mine and if I could see I would have pulled her back onto me but I couldn't. "Hey you okay?" Becky asked as her hand was soon on my shoulder.

I leaned my head against her arm. My head getting this headache out of no where. "Besides a blurry vision and a headache I'm good." I admitted to her.

Becky hands soon left my shoulder and I heard her grab my phone from under my pillow. "Justin why didn't you say that last night?" Becky asked as she was clearly panicking.

I soon sat up and reached for my glasses. "Because I thought it would go away." I admitted her as I placed my glasses on my head.

Becky's fingers took them off and sat them on the nightstand. "Justin his is serious if your seriously hurt this could be the end of wrestling for you. Forever." Becky said to me as she sat next to me.