Relearning the Craft

*about a month later*

Justin Lynch Point of View:

I currently stood in a t-shirt some shorts and some high tops. I soon watched Seth and Finn worked on some simple moves. I soon saw Becky walk over here with a microphone.

"Justin you have to be just as good on the mic as you are a wrestler. So let's pick a gimmick. Heels easier to be because you don't have to really worry about pleasing the crowd but you are good enough people will love you anyways." Becky told me as she handed me a microphone.

She soon grabbed another one as she stood in front of me. "Ill be you biggest enemy and you  practically tell me off alright." She told me as if I had never watched wrestling.

I soon played with the mic between my hands before bringing it up to my mouth. "I didn't come out here to take just an open challenge I came her like everyone else's did I came her for a match. I came here for a title and I'll do what ever it takes I'll go through however it takes and once I do I'm taking that title off your shoulder and I'm going to shove it down your throat." I said before getting in Becky's face. Remained in my mental character like I used to on Germany when I wrestled a long time ago. "Hell once I finish doing that I'm going to stand over your body holding this title you once idolize." I said to her as I glared at her.

Becky eyes went wide as she blinked at me a few times. She soon pushed my back out of her bubble. She looked at Finn and Seth and they raised there hands. "Maybe you don't need any promo skills. Maybe you could just wrestle?" Beach said as I looked at her smiling.

I soon placed a finger under her chin. "I'm good with words." I said to her giving her a wink before walking to corner.

Becky giggled as she patted Finns shoulder. "Take your turn with him Finn." Becky said as I looked at Finn.

I knew I couldn't just jump back into the ring and be some amazing wrestler. There was a lot of Ring Rust that I would have to get rid of.  Finn soon looked at me as he ran at me and are arms locked together as we pushed each other back and forth. I soon was put in a head lock. Just like Finn I put my hands together before elbowing him in the gut. Soon getting free as I ran to the rope and slid between his legs grabbing his feet causing him to fall forward. I soon jumped back up and ran to soon dragging him to the second rope. Playing his head on the second rope as I placed my feet on the second rope jumping over the third one as I let my leg his Finn's head. However when I went to stand up I fell off the apron.

Everyone soon laughed and I laid there staring at the ceiling for a second as I saw Finn come lay me against the corner of the barricade. His chop landing across my chest. Leaving a power sting. My hand holding my chest as I shut my eyes. I opens them too see Finn running at me and when he went to kick me I slipped out of the way. Soon grabbing his arm and stopping on his shoulder not rough because i wasn't sure which shoulder was the bad one. However I knew he going easy on me.

I stood Finn up before using my knee to knee him on the abdomen a few times. Soon throwing him into the ring before running over to the ring and letting my body fly along with a cartwheel as I let my back voice off the ropes and my leg extend before a power duo kick. And when stumbled in ran to the ropes against before he dropped kicked me. My back finding the mat again.

I was a sweating mess as Finn came down from the top rope to find my stomach. I curled into a bowel as my stomach hurt from the impact. Finn soon held my leg up for the three count before he laid down beside me.

"Can I get a too sweet. Hey don't be scared to perform those moves you used to Germany it's your style just start practicing again alright." Finn said as he saw Seth walk over and help us both up.

Becky soon walked over and gave me a tight hug. "Hey not bad your getting there it just takes time many I can have a cruiserweight help you since high flying is more of your style." Becky said as she looked at me.

I shrugged as I kissed her cheek. "Maybe I can learn from you? You pretty good."
I said before I picked her up and carried her to the top rope.

Becky smiled and kissed my cheek. "Your going to be bad ass to watch Justin Alright you just need some work alright I don't expect you to be perfect if you haven't wrestled in months." Becky said before someone got in the ring.

I walked over to them and shook there hand. "Finn sent me to work with You Justin maybe we could start tomorrow?" He asked as he smiled at me.

"Yeah of course." I said to them before they left the ring.

Becky looked at me and smiled shook jumped off the rope. What's your favorite move you can always perform?"

I looked at Becky.  "hey um lay in the middle of the ring I won't hurt you I promise." I told her as I she laid there on her back.

I stood a good distance from her as I got into a good form. I soon launched myself in the air and backflip landing on Becky with a smile.

Becky looked at me shocked however a little out of breathe. "How do you do that?" Becky asked as she looked at.

I soon got off of her. "This May sound like a little weird but I took a lot of dance and gymnastic growing up. I was to small to play football and I was awful at soccer."
I admitted before offering a hand.

Becky smiled as took my hand soon looking at me as she ruffled her hair. "So you do all the cool flips. That's amazing!" She said to me as she cupped my cheeks.

I soon placed my hands on her wrist. "Wanna teach me how to use that dis arm her?"
I asked with a smile as she looked at me and giggled.

Becky giggled and kissed my cheek. "Maybe I'll think about it." She said with a smirk as she grabbed my arm and put me in the dis arm her.