Please Forgive me?

*the next morning*
*if your a male this may be your lest favorite chapter*
New cover 🖤

*the next morning**if your a male this may be your lest favorite chapter*New cover 🖤

Justin Lynch Point Of View:

Qoute of Page: What are tampons

I woke up to Rebecca trying to roll away from me. "Rebecca." I groaned as my hand gently squeezed her hip. My head not moving my eyes barely opening.

Rebecca once free from me walked to the bathroom. "Shit!" She said angrily from the bathroom.

I went to thinking How many things could have been wrong. I rolled out of bed as I knocked on the door. "Babe you Alright?" I asked as I let my palms rest on the cold wooden door.

Becky groaned. "I'm fine Justin." She said sounding angry.

I backed away from the door as I placed my hands in my hair as I looked into the mirror I soon flexed in the mirror and when Rebecca open the door I slipped my hand into my hair yawning.

Rebecca shook her head as she went rummaging through the suitcase. "Were are they." She mumbled as I walked over to her.

My hands poking her sides causing her to giggle. She soon turned around and looked at me in panic. "Justin please this is serious." She told me as she went back to searching.

I soon placed my hands on her stomach as I kissed her cheek. "Good morning?" I asked softly.

Becky soon signed and turned around to face me. "Can I ask you the biggest favor?" Becky asked as she bit her bottom lip as she looked rather embarrassed.

I smiled seeing her adorable little face. "Yeah of course. Anything for The man." I said to her with a smile as I kissed her cheek.

Becky grabbed my joggers. "Can you get me some tampons?" Becky asked as she looked embarrassed.

I tried not to laugh. I soon cupped her cheeks. "What are tampons?" I asked curiously this was something I was clueless too.

Rebecca groaned and looked at me. "Take Bayley with you she can help you." Rebecca said as she continued to look through the suit case.

I soon grabbed her hand and cupped her cheeks. "What is wrong can you explain this to me?" I asked curiously.

Becky handed me some ear buds. You drive to the store when you get there put the ear buds in and I'll direct you to where you need to go." Rebecca told me as she ran to bathroom.

I looked at her and shrugged I soon grabbed the keys and got into the car as I drove to the local store. I arrived at the local store and went down the aisle soon finding one and calling her. She answer me as she laid in the bed. "Hey so I'm in the famine product aisle so what now?" I asked curiously.