I always believed in you

*about six months after the last chapter *

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of Page: I always believed in you

I walked into my hotel room as I laid down on the edge of the bed. My phone soon vibrating to see Justin had just one the next championship. He hadn't texted me yet but I figured he would. So I figured I would tell him first.

Me: Good Job baby! I love you! That's title looks good next to you.

I soon walked out of my hotel room to hear this one song. Coming out Sasha Phone it made me think of Justin just a little. Just a little till it made me realize how much I really missed him.

I went out looking for love when I was seventeen
Maybe a little too young, but it was real to me
And in the heat of the night, saw things I'd never seen
Oh, seventeen

That one line caught my attention as made me think of my love life and how Justin made me feel like I was seventeen. He really did. I soon grabbed Sasha's phone and saw the name of the songs soon seeing 'seventeen'  I smiled and shook my head.

"Can you restart the song please?" I asked Sasha.

Sasha looked at me. "You know this isn't Pearl Jam?" Sasha asked curiously.

"I know Sasha but Justin listens to this song."
I said to her as I looked at her.

I soon saw some dark chocolate in the vending machine. "I wanna some dark Chocolate." I said before walking away from the machine as I soon walked into my hotel room.

Finn and Seth running up behind me. "JUSTIN WON!" Finn said as he did everything not to jump up and down.

Seth soon placing and arm around my shoulder. "Your man kicked ass Becky."

I smiled as Finn handed me the video clips I got to the end and smiled. "Daamn that's my boy!" I said as I smiled looked at the two.

Finn and Seth looked at me. "Is that it? Just Damn?" Finn asked as he looked at me. "What's wrong with you. You acting all weird."

I soon got up and answered a face time from Justin. "I always believed in you!" I said through the phone.

I heard Justin Chuckle as he adjusted the belt on his shoulder. "Thank you Rebecca, thank you Seth, thank you Finn. Just a few months and maybe I'll be lucky enough got walk the hallways as you guys."