You sure?

Justin Lynch Point is View:

Qoute of Page: We can talk about the gym later

I sat at catering talking with a few boys from raw since it was my first paper view night. I figured it was only fitting that I get to know some raw super stars. Besides who else's better to know than her own trainer. Fergal or Finn.

I soon sat down with some brownies and Finn looked at me like I was crazy. "I get that you don't eat carbs but I need this okay. We can talk about the gym later." I said before eating some brownie. Small little bites to savor the moment.

Finn chuckled along with Seth Rollins soon looking at me. "Not to ruin your moment but you eating like that a girl who has never had chocolate." Seth said as he ate his salad.

I soon lifted my shirt up and counted my abs realizing there was still six there. "I still have my abs so till I don't have any of this lady killers then I cut the brownies out till then no judging alright." I said to them as I ran my finger through my hair I finished the first of three brownies.

Before I knew it the familiar orange hair had my attention. Every single bit of it. There was just something about her. I couldn't help but watch her a few seconds before returning to my brownies. Seth soon grabbed one of my Brownies and smashed it in my face when Becky look at me.

My face covered in my favorite food. I soon chuckled as i waited for a napkin. Before I knew it someone was wiping off my face. As soon the hand touched my bear skin wrist I felt that Electric pulse go through out my body. I soon sat back in my chair so relaxed with her there.  Justin remained calm as he was soon able to open his eyes.

"You might wanna clean your beard." The orange haired women told me as she smiled at me.

I smiled and nodded and soon shock my death stare to Seth as I soon return my attention back to Becky. "Thanks Rebecca." I said to bed before I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

I soon placed my hand on the mirror as I spent a good amount of time trying to clean my beard and well the places Becky missed. Not that I was complaining she could have just left me to have to figure it out myself.

I soon put some paper towels under the water before wiping the brownie somewhat out of my beard before my phone went off. I looked down at it and it was message from Becky. I soon dropped my napkin and went to looking at my phone. Soon reading her message.

"I know your dealing with a male issue but can we talk?" Becky asked over text.

I dropped my phone on the counter. I didn't want to talk to her with brownie beard. That wasn't the look I ever wanted her to see. However I left the bathroom after a few more attempts to clean that chocolate mess out of my beard.

I walked down a few hallways and I found Becky standing there by herself and her one hand holding her arm. "Hey Rebecca you Alright?" I asked as I started to walk slightly faster.

Becky turned to face me as she giggled. "Haha you had to run that calories off after eating your brownie." Becky said as she giggled at me.

I faked laughed and soon crossed my arms. "What did you need from me?" I asked as I looked at her. I wasn't to excited for what she was going to say.

Becky licked her lip before she opened her lip to speak. And that damp lip catch my attention my eyes landed on her lip watching them. My mind told me to kiss but my heart told me to hold off and that's what I did. I didn't kiss her luckily.

"I was going to ask if you were seeing Charlotte." Becky asked as she had a slight frown on her face as she looked at me.

I shook my head quickly as I chuckled at her question. "No Becky I'm not dating Charlotte she isn't much of my style." I admitted as I looked over at her.

"Then do you have a date to the hall of fame?" Becky asked i went wide eyed was she about to event me to the hall of fame. I truthfully didn't know if I wanted to go but I knew I had to.

"Uhh no I don't actually but I was planning on just going alone ya know." I said to her as I was at least honest. I figured Becky was taking sand bag Sami.

Becky shrugged and looked at me. "If you change your mind I wouldn't mind having you as my date. In a friendly manner." Becky said to me.

I let out a fake annoyed sign as I looked at her. "I'll go with you if it makes you Happy."
I said to her as I looked at her my arms soon crossing.

Becky grew a smile and her cheeks grew a little red. "Your serious?" She asked with a smile as she grew excited.

I soon placed a hand on her arm and nodded. "Becky I'm serious. If it means you won't put
Ever put me in the arm and thing." I said to her I chuckled.

Becky's shrugged her shoulders as she looked at me. She soon moved away from me and started to walk away. "No promises Justin." Becky said as she walked away to meet up with Naomi and Charlotte.

I smirked to myself as I just pretty much scored a date with the girl. I soon moved away from the wall that I just stood by. I soon smiled a little till Kevin Owens's and Sami walked over and beat the shit out of me. Leaving me with a busted lip and a possible concussion from my head being slammed against the floor and wall a few times.

"You dare Take Rebecca to that Hall of Fame and this pretty little face you have won't be so appealing we clear Wanna be wrestler boy?" Kevin asked as his hand was around my throat.

I wasn't no wrestler so I couldn't fit back o could just simply agree with them. I also didn't want to be mugged either. I knew Becky Had boy drama but I didn't know she had Sami, Kevin boy drama shit.

"Fine Alright I'll tell Becky I can't go." I said as soon found the floor. Falling to my knees as I spit blood into the ground. Sami soon kicked my ribs a few times before leaving me on the empty hall.