Suns out Becky's out

Becky Lynch Point of View:

I looked at mine and Justin's locked hands as we walk across the beautiful sand. Letting it between our toes as I poke his his cheek with my free hand. Justin chuckled as he kissed my cheek. Soon letting go of my hand as grabbed a towel from my full arms and he laid it out under some shade before placing his sun glasses over his eyes and walking to the water.

I soon walked over there in my green bikini. Soon jumping into the water and splashing him with the water. "Justin you crazy sun of a beach." I said before winking at him because I dropped a pun on him.

Justin turned around and looked at me. "Fresh to depth." Justin Fired back as he splashed me back with some water.

I looked at him and soon walked over to him. Soon placing my arms around his neck. "I Whale always love you." I said to him as I remembered something.

Justin chuckled and shook his head. "To bad you forget your sun screen." Justin said before looking at me.

I groaned looking at him and I slowly walked out of the water. Soon grabbing it and putting it on before getting back in the water. "Don't ask if it water proof you beach." I said to him as I walked over to him soon pushing Justin into the water.

Justin grabbed my hand as he pulled me into the water with him. I giggled as he held my hand so he wouldn't loose me. But the only thing was lost was his sun glass that went floating away.

Justin and I soon brought are heads back up from above the water. He ran his hands through his hair before running his hands along my wet body.

"Banging body Becky?" Justin asked as he kissed my cheek.

Justin soon went deeper into the water and I was kinda wanting to stay close to the edge. So I called him back over to where my small body could still touch the bottom of the ocean.

"Thank you handsome." I said before peaking his lips a million little times.

—-

The sun started to set and Justin and I had got out of the water and he was so protective. Only due to a few close drunk encounters already today. He finally had enough and I did as well so helped dry me off as he rested his head on my shoulder.

I soon realized Justin was acting a little off. "Hey you okay?" I asked him as he shrugged.

I soon cupped his cheek. "Here you sit down and Iill dry off I'll drive home for you ask well." I told him as he was concerning me a little.

Justin shook his head grabbing a few things on the ground before looking at me. "It's just some headache it will go away I'm sure of it maybe I didn't drink enough water." He said as he walked a little ways.

I soon grabbed the other i teams and walked with him before I stopped and grabbed him an ice pack handing it to him. "Justin you are seriously concerning me because you never get random headaches. Did you hit your head?"

Justin shook his head before he looked at me and wrapped an arm around me as he kissed my temple. "Rebecca your stressing and I'm still breathing." Justin said to me with a chuckle.

I giggled before he wrinkled his face together soon taking a second and sitting down. "Justin this isn't funny are you going to be okay?" I asked again I was freaking out.

Justin nodded before looking up at me. "Becky I need you to calm down Alright I'm going to be fine." Justin said as he reached over and grabbed my hand.

I nodded before making eye contact with him. "Do you think its just pain from head trauma a long time ago?" I asked as I sat down beside him.

Justin shrugged his shoulder and I placed my hand on his back. Justin soon looked at me as a paramedic came over to us.

"Hey are you guys experiencing headaches or Stomach pain?" The man asked as he looked at Justin.

I looked at Justin and squeezed his hand. "He is suffering a pretty bad headache." I told the man. "He has a past injury of head trauma."
I said before the man looking at Justin noticed me.

"Oh Becky Lynch nice to see you in person."
The man Said before shaking both our hands.

I smiled and held Justin hand as he Justin looked at me. "I'm sure it's just a bad headache probably did a little much today."
Justin said as he continued to say it was just head ache.

The man looked Justin over anyways and he soon was on his way. The man said Justin could use a little more water and I looked at Justin. "You heard that man. More water." I said to him.

Justin soon cupped my cheeks and the same paramedic came back over to me. He took the custom off and it was a man from pearl Jame. I grew so excited as I smile madly soon covering my mouth. "Justin." I said softly as I was kinda flustered because I'm half dressed and well I'm meeting my favorite band.

Sure I was going to have to get onto Justin for doing this while I was half naked but for the moment I was happy and I think Justin Realized. Perl Jame lead man Eddie Vedder gave me his autograph and took a photo with me.

*In the car.*

"Justin Thank you so much but next time can I at least be wearing more clothing?" I asked with a smile as I made sure the autograph was a good distance from my wet body still.

Justin shrugged his shoulder at me as he reached over and cupped my cheeks. "Mhmm I'll think about it because it think you didn't mind." Justin said with a chuckle as he pinched my cheek.

I soon blushed as I looked at Justin. "Yep still the luckiest girl on the world." I said as I looked at Justin soon giving him a quick kiss.

"I love you Rebecca." Justin said softly as he looked at me.