How do I say this?

*two month time skip*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of page: Uhhh Umm. I don't know

Becky soon walked into the bathroom of her hotel room. Becky soon brushed her teeth and did her hair as she kept one eye on her phone. I started to do this because I texted Justin every morning and I sat there always waiting for a reply from him. In which he normally replied pretty quick but for some reason he hadn't replied one time to me. I soon turned my phone over and then looked in the mirror before my phone went off. My hand and fingers couldn't grip around around my phone fast enough to pick it up and read the message.

Naomi: Hey Becky Guess what today is?

I soon groaned as it was Justin. I don't know why he had me so focused on him but he was so damn good at being on my mind all the time. He played my heart big way better than Sami ever could. Like last week he sat across from me in catering. He made all sorts of jokes and flirty gestures and he drove me insane from those small actions. I don't know how he did it but he never seemed moved from any of my jokes or puns. Maybe he was just playing hard to get. Which I find weird because isn't that something only girls do. But all women need to take lessons from Justin because he so damn good at it. Even if that's not the game he is playing.

I soon saw the flash from my phone go off and I quickly went to grab my phone.

Justin: Sorry I was in the shower.

I soon bit my lip as I looked at the message a million times. Just imaging his voice saying that word. I soon fell into fantasy's land. Just picturing Justin in a towel hanging on his waist as he stood shirtless in front of me.
I soon snapped out of it. I soon tried to think of a reply as I looked in the mirror and took a deep breathe.

Me: No worries. Any plans today?

My cheeks burning red as if I just asked him on a date and I didn't. I soon slipped a shirt on before leaving the bathroom. My mind won't laying over and answer he could send me.

Justin: Nope.

I rolled my eyes at the reply. How am I supposed to reply to a simple nope. He clearly wasn't in a mood with that answer. Or maybe I was jumping to conclusions. I didn't know what to do. I was so anxious, nervous, happy. I was everything just because he makes me mess that I can't control. I soon slipped my shoes on before leaving the hotel room. I soon shut the door as I would be returning here right after work.

I soon heard the door down the hall open and there was my biggest issue. Justin was in shorts and he was getting water from the vending machine. Oh but while he is getting his water or snack I'm here star struck.

"Hey Rebecca don't stare to long you may make me blush." Justin said to me as he smiled as me giving me a wink as he walked back into his room with a water.