I'm not ready.

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the page: So your spending the night?

Naomi has his idea of dress to impress so that's what I went along with. I went along with it so much that I wore a Perl Jam T-shirt and some jeans and some sneakers. You can guess how this went over with her.

I stood outside hearing he music from the back yard. I soon took a deep breathe. "So were clear. I'm not here to find a date. I'm not ready." I admitted to them which they crossed there arms and grabbed my arm.

Naomi rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm and soon lead me to the front door of Justin's lovely home. "Hey Naomi shouldn't we knock first?" I asked a little concerned. Besides I figured it was just respect if we do.

Naomi just open the door and before I knew it I hear some men chuckling and I see Sami talking to Justin. The world Sami put a strain on me because I still liked him. I was still being dragged into the house.

I was shocked when I walked inside the house was beautiful and for throwing a party it remained very clean. The only thing inside was talking and the food and drinks had to stay outside I guess.

I soon looked over to Justin who just cleared his throat to catch my attention. "Ya know clearing your throat like that isn't at all appealing." I said to him as I soon put my hand forward.

Justin soon shook my hand. He gave me a firm handshake which I was only told it was a sign of respect. I soon let go of his hand as his hand slowly let go of mine his finger were so gently with me. His fingers gently traced over mine as they left. I didn't think anything of it. Besides that's his touch made goosebumps grow on my skin and he made electric Shocks corse through my body.

I soon walked inside and well looked at Sami before giving a small smile. Soon moving on forward to the drink and snacks of course. I figured it would be better for me to be outside and away from Sami.

"So Naomi how long are we staying here?" I asked her as we all grabbed some small red solo cups filled with Are choice of Drink.

Naomi giggled and soon patted me on the shoulder. "We're going to be here as long as it takes you to admit that you like Justin." Naomi said as she stepped away.

I followed her so I make my statement. "Then we're going to be here for a very long time because I don't like him at all." I said simply as I kept telling her I didn't like Justin.

Naomi rolled her eyes and soon started to walk over to Justin. "Becky come its very obvious that you like him. Like a few minutes when he touched you. You stood there just staring at him. Like you have been the last few days and like last week. Just admit you like him and get over ass hole Sami."

Justin's head turned to look at me when Sami's did. Over the loud music they heard the whole thing. I grew kinda nervous as he kept his eyes over here. "I don't Like either of them. Alright and I can't tell someone I like them when it's only been six days since a break up." I said to her being rather loud as I looked up at Justin then back at Naomi and soon pulled her away from the two boys.

Charlotte soon walked over and Gave Justin a hug and I got a little annoyed. She soon stood there talking to him. The longer she stood there in his arms the more worried I got that she may be with him. I soon saw Justin turn and look at me. He soon gave me a play wink as he did my little hand motion. Soon letting go of Charlotte. I felt my heart ease up on him a bit. I felt like a small bit of me soon walked away from him and Charlotte. I soon walked over to Naomi.

I soon sat down with my cup of beer and crossed one leg over the other "You know what. I'm definitely not ready." I admitted her as I laid my head on the back of the chair.

Naomi smiled and rubbed my shoulder. "I think Charlotte is hitting on your man." Naomi teased with a giggle.

"Let her. He isn't my man. So it will be fine." I said as I looked up at the stars just admiring the night while hearing the music.

Naomi soon stood up and walked away from the chair. I stayed at the seat before I felt like someone was watching me. I soon brought my head up to see Justin.

Seeing him made me happier by sure. "What can I do for you Justin?" I asked with a smile as I set my cup down.

Justin bent down in front of me and he smiled. His hand on my knee to stable himself as he looked into my eyes and my eyes looked into his.

My cheeks burning just a little as I looked at him. I was waiting for him to say something before his hand cupped my cheek. "You okay?" He asked as he rubbed my cheek.

I smiled and let my hand fall into his hand. "Yeah I'm fine just dealing with it problems." I admitted. He was just so easy to talk to and he had that face you can tell anything to.

Justin soon took my cup and sat it beside me before sitting beside me. Slowly moving his hand away from my face. "I think your just tired." Justin said to me with a chuckle.

"Mhmm very much so but I'm stuck here till my friends leave." I admitted to him as I missed his hand cupping my cheek so much.

Justin soon looked at me and then signed. "Well umm I have a guest room here your friends just left actually." Justin said to me as he looked at me.

I groaned and soon shut my eyes. "You have been drinking haven't you?" I asked him hoping he hadn't.

Justin soon stood up and walked over to me. He leaned over me. "Arms around me Becky." He said as I followed his order.

Justin soon picked me up and put me over his shoulder. He soon carried me up some stairs and took me down a hall way. He soon tossed me onto a bed. "Just sober up here for an hour or two. Then you can leave Alright." He said to me.

I looked at him and smiled. "Can you lock the door when you leave so I can change out of my jeans and shoes?" I asked as I didn't want him to see me in my underwear and bra.

Justin chuckled. "So your spending the night?" Justin asked curiously with a smile.

I sat up and kicked my shoes off and looked at him. "If you don't mind. I can go home I mean you probably wanna get wild with some girl." I said to him as I looked at him rubbing my eyes.

Justin chuckled at me. He also shook his head as he just looked at me and then the bed. "Go to sleep Becky trust me I'm trying to settle down I'm not looking for that type of girl." Justin said before walking over and turning the bed sight light.

I looked at him and groaned. "Thank god I won't be disturbed then." I said before watching him walk away to the door.

"You wont be Becky I promise." Justin said opening the door. "Goodnight." He said before walking through the door.

"Mmm you to Justin." I said to him before he shut the door. He locked it actually. Which surprised me a little he was such a gentle man and that was a good trait about him along with a few others of course