Mrs.Lynch

*directly following the last chapter*

Becky Lynch Point of View:Qoute of page: I LOVE MY GINGER WIFE!

Qoute of page: I LOVE MY GINGER WIFE!

After my match I took a quick shower and drove to the local hospital but I was greeted by press. I knew that that was only going to stop me from seeing my man.

"So Becky was have a few questions for you?" They asked and and I stoped and looked at him.

I soon stood against the wall and looked at them. "Okay what's the questions?" I said as I wanted to have a good reputation but I needed to know how my man was.

"So we heard you got married in Germany this weekend we were wondering how that went for you?" They asked as I stood there nodding.

I smiled and looked at them. "Actually it was really nice and I'm glad it happen the church was beautiful." I said to them as I looked at them.

The interviewer smiled and looked at me nodding. "So were was your honey moon at?" They asked.

I blushed a little at the question. "Well it was at a nice resort." I admitted as I looked at them hoping nothing else got personal.

They looked at me and smiled soon getting ready for another question. "How is building your house going?" They asked me.

I smiled and looked at them. "Ahh um it's coming along they are working pretty hard on it and I actually am very excited to see it when it is finished."

They nodded and They looked to see Sasha and Bayley get out of the car. Finn and Seth as well. They waved to the press.

They soon left me here standing as they ended the interview. When the nurse open the door to help me I smiled at her. "Oh god thank you." I told her as I walked with her.

She smiled and shook her head. "Well actually Mr. Lynch told me to come find his wife. He gave me his phone as an example. Which was hard to find you." She pointed out.

I smiled and nodded. "The hair isn't it?" I asked with a smile as I looked at her. My smile growing every second.

The nurse nodded. "Umm I don't want to bother you Becky but umm my little
Girl at home is a huge fan. She actually is battling with cancer and I was wondering if you can give her an autograph." The mom asked.