1..2..3

*a few months later*

Justin Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the page: Justin

The worst part of wrestling was no time to see Rebecca. I got used to seeing her pixelated face. I also got used to not being to see her at night. I guess I couldn't complain much because I was finally getting back to wrestling and that was what really mattered.

I sat in the corner of the ring of the performance center. Soon grabbing my phone and attempting to call Rebecca. She answered actually rather quickly as well.

"Justin!" Becky said happily and cheerfully was her Irish accent came the speakers on my phone.

I smiled and looked at her. "How's it going?" I asked as I watched people walk around the rings. My body all sweaty as I stood up.

Becky giggled and looked down before looking up to see me. "I miss you." Becky said through the phone.

I looked at my surroundings before looking back at Becky. "I really don't miss fighting with Corey but I miss see you." I told her as I looked at Rebecca.

Becky rolled out of bed and walked around the hotel room. She was still video recording me however. "I know you do. But Justin think about it in a few months you can be wrestling on Smackdown with me." Rebecca said cheerfully.

I looked at her as I took a sip of water. "Gets happens if you get drafted to raw?" I asked her as I had to accept where ever they put us.

"Justin maybe Booking could make a love storyline out of us?" Rebecca asked with a hopeful smile.

"I don't know Rebecca because that drags you down in your career. I much rather have you happy and have a successful career. Then have me and a forgotten career." I told her as looked at her.

Rebecca looked at me as she soon ruffled her hair her bracelet on her wrist. I smiled when I saw her bracelet. "Well you promise you won't leave?" She asked me.

I looked at Rebecca with a smile. "Pull your ring off." I told her with a smile.

Becky slowly pulled it off her finger and lifted it up to show me. "Why did you ask me to take it off?" She asked as she looked at me.

I looked at her smiling. "Read the inside of the ring please." I told her as I leaned against a wall.

Becky smiled and as she let her eyes squint as she started to read. "Forever and always, four, seven, nineteen." Becky read aloud multiple times before coming her eye brow at me.

I smiled and chuckled at her. "Hmm forever and always." I said to her as I looked at her through the camera.

Becky's brown eyes got larger as she looked at me. "What does the four, seven, nineteen mean?" She asked as she looked at me.

I smiled and I looked at her. My hands coming together. "I actually had the ring made months before I proposed to you. So when April came around I proposed. Are first date the date I asked you out on was February seventh two thousand eighteen." I told her as I played with my hands.

Becky looked at me and when I looked up I caught her staring and then she winked at me. "I need to let you go so I can keep training." I told Becky as looked at her.

Becky smiled and blew a kiss to me. "I love you so much. Best wishes I'll be watching you tonight after my own match." Becky told me as you cheered me on.

"I love you too Rebecca and I'll watch Smackdown after you watch NXT." I said to her as I smiled a little at her. Soon seeing her face disappear.

*fifth house show*

I hadn't one a single match due to being to scared to perform certain moves but I wasn't going to loose another match. I currently laid on the mat my back on the mat my opener on the top rope. I soon jumped up and hit the top rope causing him to fall. I stood only being supported by the third rope as I smirked. I soon went over to the turn buckle jumping up onto the second rope launching myself up and landing a head kick to my opponent causing him to fall onto the apron and onto the floor outside the ring.

"NXT NXT NXT!" The crowd chanted as I stepped through the second rope.

I stepped onto the He black floor pads before throwing my opponent into the barricade.  I soon picked him up and rolled him back into the ring. I soon got back in and my opponent was on all four when I delivered a strong kick to his ribs. Causing him fall on his stomach.

I soon slipped through the ropes and climbed to the top rope nearly about of Stamina. My opponent came over and grabbed my feet from the top rope. I feel from the top rope and laid there flat. Till he came down off the ropes I pulled my knees up in a reversal soon going for the pin.

"1...2...3!" The official called and I sat up holding my head. So many years out of the ring and I finally got a win. It wasn't a great match but it was something I was extremely proud of.

I stood up and the official held my hand high. I smiled as I soon let my hand fall before I slipped out of the ring and walked backstage. Soon to be greeted by management. 

"It's not beautiful kid but your getting there it's just going to take time but you showed us you have heart and that you can pick up a win. Your not a good wrestler yet your just smart. That's what got you the win." Bloom told me as I walked around backstage.

I chuckled and looked them. "Trust me I am not proud of that victory but it one and I needed it and I don't plan on giving up. I gave up the first time and I'm not going to do it again." I admitted before getting a fist bump from bloom.

[sorry I'm not that good at writing matches. Sorry to drag you through that very awkward match but like Justin I need to work on that.]