I fogot to mention...

*within the same week*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of Page: don't tell him anything.

I walked into work as I looked at my co workers smiling as today was going to be the best day at least I hope. However I was very scared because I had been secretly hiding something from Justin. It was fairly serious but I didn't want him get all worried yet. I didn't even know the whole thing myself. I soon walked into Justin locker room.

"Oh great my Irish love is here." Justin teased as he looked at me.

I looked at him and shook my head a little. "Is this something your always going to say?"
I asked him curiously.

Justin shrugged and turned on his heels. "You are Irish aren't you?" Justin asked as he started to walk closer to me.

My mind wandering over how he was shirtless and literally giving me the one smirk that makes every hormone in my body just loose it.

I looked up to his brown eyes to see him smiling at me. His forehead soon finding mine. "I Umm yes I am Irish Justin." I said to him.

Justin hands cupped my cheeks and his hands tucked my hair behind my ear as his lips kissed my cheek. "Good." He said as he whispered to me and before I knew it Justin had me walked against the wall.

Justin's hands were flat on the side of my face as his body was gently against mine. His lips were right back to my lips. My hands on his chest as my other arm was slowly around his neck. Before I knew it Justin rotates is around so he was against he wall and my body was against his as I had him against the wall. I smirked between the kiss I soon broke the kiss to giggle into his shoulder. I soon heard a knock on the door and I stepped away from his body. Justin took a few steps forward before smiling at me he slowly found himself at the door though.

I stood watching him carefully as he talked to management. He soon shut the door and walked out of the room. I found myself leaving the room and going to Catering where I found Bayley and Sasha. I slowly sat down at the table.

"Becky!" They said cheerfully we I looked at them happily.

I smiled and looked at them. "So did I tell you guys yet?" I asked them with a smile as I looked at the floor.

Sami came up behind me his hands on my shoulders. "Tell us what?" He asked with a smile.

I turned around and moved away from him. "Not you you weirdo." I said to him as I looked at him.

I soon walked over to the girls as placed my hands around there ears. "I may be pregnant." I whispered to the both of them.

Bayley jumped up and squealed. "BECKY THATS HUGE!" Bayley said as she hugged me tightly.

Sasha of course took it the wrong way. "I didn't need to know Justin was huge."
Sasha said as she rolled her eyes looking at Sami.

I looked at Sami and giggled. "It's bigger than Sami." I mumbled as I felt someone come up behind me and squeeze my waist.

"What's bigger than Sami?" Justin's voice asked as it was right behind me his lips brushing ear. His voice was in a soft whisper.

Sasha and Bayley giggled as they walked away from Justin and I. "I need to talk you when we get home." I told him with a smile.

Justin's hands soon let me go. "Okay I am going to take this as it something serious so I won't ask while I'm here at work." Justin said as he let me go.

I soon quickly found Sasha and Bayley again. "Don't tell him. I don't know because I just forgot to tell him I didn't use my Birth control." I said to them as I held my fingers nervously.

Sasha and Bayley looked at me. "Well if you are who is going to be the god mother because if Justin just leave one of us is going to have to handle him." Sasha said to me.

Bayley soon gave me a tight hug. "Sasha He isn't a Sami Zayn. Damn way to diss on Justin." Bayley said to Sasha.

I shook my head as I walked away from the argument with a giggle as I found myself staring at Justin and the anxiety rose through out my body. Justin was just talking to Seth and Finn and I grew more nervous. I started to feel so nervous I found myself walking away. It wasn't that i was Afraid he would leave I was afraid he would be upset because we were planning on waiting. But my body had other ideas more than likely.

I grabbed some some water bottles and sat down on the floor across from Justin. Soon felling him scoot closer to me. I soon scooted closer to him as well. Are legs tangling together each other. I placed my hands up and he held them as he chuckled a little.

"What do you wanna talk to me about Rebecca Lynch?" Justin asked as I looked at him.

"It's wife to you young man." I said to him as my body and mind went unsteady as I go so nervous.

Justin smiled and he soon kissed My forehead. "Are you nervous?" Justin asked with a chuckle as he held my hands.

I nodded and held his hands rather tightly. "Very nervous because I am unsure of this whole thing." I admitted to him.

Justin looked at me and cocked his head. "What do you mean by that?" Justin asked curiously.

"I forgot to mention I ran out of birth control and well I might be pregnant." I admitted to him as I felt my eyes wanting to shed tears.

Justin let go of my hands to hold my cheeks. "That's okay. It's a little earlier than expected but it's going to be alright I'm not going any where Rebecca. I love you. And I meant wife." Justin told me as he kissed my cheek.

I smiled as I cried soon falling into his chest. "I wasn't saying you were going to leave I was scared you were going to be upset."

Justin shook his head. "I'm going to be a father what is there to be upset about?"

I giggled and held onto him smiling. I felt him hold me Gently. "I'm going to miss Saint Patrick's day if I'm pregnant damn it." I cursed.

Justin chuckled as he looked at me. "Rebecca how dare you curse your already giving my I'm born child habits."

"Justin I don't know if I'm pregnant yet." I told him with a giggle.

"Then let's get you pregnant." Justin said as he kissed me seconds later

"Nooo. Justin stop please." I begged as he picked me up.

Justin shook his head. "Hmmm I'll think about It." He said as he laid ontop of me.

"Can you not suffocate me?" I asked softly.

"So damn demanding Rebecca." Justin teased with a smile as he got off of me and soon cuddled me.