Are you nervous

*a few months time skip.*

*song credits to Pearl Jam

/Theme song Last Kiss - Pearl Jam

/Theme song Last Kiss -  Pearl Jam

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the page: I just wanted a kiss.

I stood in the hotel bedroom watching Justin rush. He was only in a rush to get ready because I had a tv interview and he didn't want me late. But he learned I hog the bathroom so it's best if he goes first.

I knew Justin wasn't a big fan of my music taste but he grew to tolerate it I guess because he occasionally sang it even if he didn't like it. Which made me feel like the most special girl in the world.

"Oh, where oh where can my baby be?" Juston sang as my arms wrapped around his body soon placing my head into his back.

"The Lord took her away from me
She's gone to heaven, so I got to be good
So I can see my baby when I leave this world." Becky sang before look her head rested on my back as she hummed a little.

Justin smiled and soon turned around and cupped my cheeks with his soft masculine hands. I soon found him whispering."When I woke up, the rain was pourin' down
There were people standing all around
Something warm runnin' in my eyes
But somehow I found my baby that night
I lifted her head, she looked at me and said
"Hold me darling just a little while."
I held her close, I kissed her our last kiss
I found the love that I knew I would miss
But now she's gone, even though I hold her tight
I lost my love, my life that night." I whispered to her before she reached over and paused the song.

I soon leaned forward and kissed me.
In which I had been craving all morning. I soon placed my hands into a ball up fist. I fist in which had Justin's shirt.

Justin smiled and leaned back onto the bathroom counter. All these months and you could tell we both had been craving each other touch, kisses, sex.

I knew how bad Justin wanted me and he knew how bad I wanted him. But every time we tried to have sex we always had either Charlotte or Naomi hanging on the door or just rushing in. Sure they were my friends but god damn I just want one night with Justin.

Justin soon broke are kiss and I soon placed my head into his chest as he placed a hand on the back of my head. He soon handed me my hair brush and some deodorant. "Mhmm please She the deodorant I love you but I don't wanna have to love the stick too."
He said as he kissed my cheek.

I soon pulled away from him and let him be free from me. Although I didn't want him to leave me. However I brushed my hair and soon my teeth as well. I soon took my bra off.
I soon put a new one on and I couldn't clip it. Before I knew it Justin's hands soon put it on the second hook.

"Do you stalk my back?" I asked turning around to face him.

Justin had his face stuffed with some ritzs Crackers. He finished eating before daring to speak. "No Rebecca I just catch on to the little things." Justin said before pulling on my
Bra strap and letting it hit my skin.

I soon groaned and then punched him hard into the shoulder. "Don't do it again Justin you know how bad that hurts?" I asked him.

"No I never had a bra on before." Justin said me as he rubbed his shoulder. Justin soon walked out of the bathroom.

—-
The way to the interview me and Justin has a minor spat about where the place was located and he of course said I had attitude or a temper because I'm Irish. So I accused him of being ass and well I think he is angry and o don't care. Okay I feel a little bad but that's okay. He will get over it.

Before I knew it Justin was whistling at me. "Hey Rebecca you forgot something."
Justin said as he looked at me.

I crossed my arms still angry at him. "If it's you Then no I didn't forget." I said To him as I walk to the car slowly.

Justin pulled out my phone and handed it to me meeting me half way. Soon giving me a
Simply hug. He soon placed a kiss to my temple. "I'm sorry." He whispered to me before letting me walk on.

He apologized and I soon looked at him. I soon felt better. He apologized he maned
Up and apologized he normally didn't do that and well that was amazing of him. Oh god sure I was still angry with him but I loved him.

"Justin." I said before he turned around with a confused expression. His hands in his pockets as his eyes slowly scanned my body. Taking me in and when his eyes stoped at my chest for a second i stoped breathing. I knew exactly what was on his mind.

"Justin?" I asked again as I blushed madly at catching him staring he was crazy for staring me like he did but I couldn't believe he did.

Justin soon looked up at me like he normally did. "Mhmm yes Rebecca?" Justin asked as his cheeks started to get a little red.

I soon walked over to him and soon grabbed his shirt re directing his attention to me and my lips as I kissed him breaking up the kiss just seconds later. "I just wanted a kiss." I said before walking away from him.

I soon was about to open the door and the familiar whistle caught me again. I stoped and turned around to see him giving me a piece sign and well a heart as well made from his fingers.

I soon shook my head as I smiled madly at the man. I soon stepped inside the building and waited to be called back for my interview.