It all starts now

*A week following the last chapter*

A/N: So there will be a small sequel maybe. No spoilers to what it's going to based off of. It all depends though. I have been thinking about a sequel but I don't know if I am going to follow through. It depends on how I end this book there is a few chapters left in the book and by a few I mean about 15. So imma see if I can finish this book while I'm spring break and hopefully I can finish the sequel if I decide to do a sequel I already have ideas but it depends so let me know what you guys truly want!!

—-

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the page: Uhh Rebecca you already are

I walked into Seth hotel room as Justin and him were playing a lot of video games. Justin had actually promised me that he was going to go on a run with Studley and I but. Justin needed up keeping Studley as he was playing video games with Seth. I soon walked into the room and looked at him.

"Justin what happen?" I asked as I looked at him my eye brow raised as I smiled madly.

Justin jumped up and looked at me. "Shit Rebecca I am so sorry here let's go." Justin said as Seth glared at me.

Seth looked at me. "The one time Justin wants to hang out with me you come in with that ginger orange hair and sweep him off his feet like you always do." Seth said as he shut the Xbox off.

Justin chuckled and grabbed his sweater as he looked at me. "You ready?" Justin asked as Picked up Studley who had been putting on her pounds.

Justin chuckled and looked at me. Soon kissing my cheek as Studley got comfy in my husbands arm. I soon reached for Studley and Justin Turned away from me.

"Imma drag Studley daddy daughter time. She has plenty of Mommy Rebecca time. Hint the reason she is gaining the weight." Justin said as he kissed my cheek.

I gasped at him. "Justin that's rude. I'm not gaining any weight. If I am I blame you because you are the lazy factor." I admitted to him as I walked out of the room with him.

Justin soon took he stairs and not the elevator to warm his legs up I went on a small walk waiting for him so I was ready but Justin I'm sure could really work on the cardio.

About five minutes into the run Studley was being practically dragged by Justin. I soon picked her up and carried her of course because Justin was couldn't to kill my little girl. "Would you like it if I dragged you on a run that you aren't physically capable of?"

Justin looked at me. "Uhh Rebecca you already are." Justin admitted to me as he looked at me.

I carried studley for a while before I handed her to Justin. Justin soon used the leash making some kinda of Strap to hold Studley over his chest. So he could run.

Studley rested on Justin's chest as she enjoyed the small breeze on her face. "I need to get a picture of this." I admitted as I continued to jog next to Justin.

Justin clearly didn't hear me because I heard him singing. "Because baby I wanna make you feel wanted." He sang as he looked at me he went a little wide eyed before taking an ear bud out.

"Ahh Justin I already feel wanted."
I said to him as I saw Some fans run over to us. Justin walked over to a tree and stop
Behind her.

A few girls ran over to him they had to be like sixteen or seventeen. He soon let go of Studley from his chest soon holding Studley. Justin walked over to me and so did the girls.

"Can you guys do something really cute?" The girl asked as her mom was getting ready to take the picture.

"Umm what's cute?" Justin asked with a chuckle as looked at the girl. He soon placed his hand out in a half heart of my chest. My hand filling the other half of the heart. Justin other hand around the Young girl.

I turned to look at him as Studley licked my face. The mom took the picture at that moment and Justin chuckled.

I looked back at and soon hugged the fan. "Anything else?" I asked them

Can I get a hug with your husband?"the one girl asked as she walked over to Justin.

Justin soon looked at me and handed Studley to me and I held Studley tightly. As I took the girls Phone as Justin gave the girl a hug. The girl started to cry a little as I took the photo Justin smiled and held her before letting go as I gave him the okay as I got the photo.

Justin soon waved the girl goodbye before starting to jog again. I soon caught up to him and grabbed his ear bud. "Can you carry Studley please?" I asked with a small smile.

Justin took the dog from me as he jogged down the street a few times before arriving at the hotel again. He walked inside and turned the shower on. Soon grabbing some other clothes. "Do you wanna get naked and take a shower with me?" Justin asked as I turned and looked at him shocked.

I looked at him. "When you say it like that Justin No I don't." I said as I giggled soon walking over to him grabbing some clean clothes.

I looked at him and smiled soon grabbing my clean bra and wrapping it around him and holding it over his chest. Justin soon flexed peck muscle Causing my hand to move up with the bra. "That's how you get out of tight spaces." Justin said before stripping the rest of his clothes away before getting into the shower.

I looked at him and shook my head soon getting undressed and struggling with my bra. "Justin I need your hands." I said to him as I walked over to him.

Justin I clipped my bra and placed his hands over my chest. I felt him pull on my bra and I worked with him to get it off. He soon helped me into the shower with a smiles his hands running all over my wet body.

"Justin can you control you hands?" I asked him softly as his lips found my neck.

"After this Maybe." He said as he soon let my body find the wall as he placed his lips to my neck attacking my neck and skin.

I let my moans escape my lips. "Justin." I moaned as he didn't care as he took it the next step.