Good morning

*the next day*

Justin Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the page: Maybe after we're married we can talk about this conversation.

I woke up to Becky moving around ontop of me. Becky and I must have fallen asleep on the couch. I open my eyes to see her slowly getting off of me and that's when I placed my arms around her. Becky soon gave up and laid back down onto me.

I let out a yawn before rubbing her back with my hands. "Good morning?"'I asked with a smile.

Becky soon buried her head onto my chest. "It would be better if I didn't have to leave today." Becky admitted to me.

I smiled and placed a hand on the back of her head letting my hands run through her soft hair. "I mean you don't have to it's just you may not have a job." I said to her as I let go of her.

Becky slowly got up stood up for a moment. I soon sat on the couch pulling her onto my lap. "I'm not making out with you on your mothers couch." Becky told me.

I rolled my eyes before letting my fingers play with her hair. "You said that the last time we slept in the guest room." I said to her with smile.

Becky turned her head away from as her cheeks burned red. She shook her head. "Are you serious right now?" Becky asked.

Becky's neck was exposed and since she wouldn't let me kiss her I guess I could tease her. Becky soon grabbed the blanket wrapping it around us as she went to get off my lap. My lips connected with her neck in just seconds. Becky tossed her head back as her arms tightened around my neck.

I smiled as I continued to kiss her neck. "Don't question me baby." I told her I'm a soft whisper.

Rebecca turned to face me. Her eyes closing as she placed her lips onto mine. My eyes closing as well as I let out a groan. I missed her morning kisses. Before I knew it my lips were moving against hers. My hands tangling in her hair. Before I knew it her tongue had slipped across my lip. I clearly didn't mind because I happily put my tongue into the matter. Soft kisses falling for our lips as Becky's hand slipped under my shirt and explored my abs and chest.My hands finding Becky's bum causing her her to jump up a little. My hands leaving her bum to slip under the back of her shirt. Becky's arms around my neck tightened.

"Are you having sex on my couch?" My mother asked I had just unclasped Becky's bra.

Becky's cheeks went bright red as she was embarrassed. "No oh god no. I'm so sorry." Becky said as she quickly got off my lap.

I stood up following her and she fought away as she walked into the bathroom. I turned to see my mother glaring at me. I smiled and looked at my mother.

I soon placed my hands to my side as I walked over to the kitchen counter. "It was my idea." I admitted.

My mother looked at me. "I know I went to the bathroom and your in here kissing all over her. Now you embarrassed her Justin." My mother said as she looked at me.

I soon placed my arms across the counter. "I'm sorry." I told my mom as I looked up at her.

My mom shook her head. "You need to apologize to your fiancé. Not me. Now if you had sex in my house again then you would need to." My mother said to me and I slowly stood up.

I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. I was greeted with Becky's brown eyes. "She still loves you." I said to her as I kept my distance knowing she was probably upset with me.

Rebecca gently looked at me and turned around. "Can you re clip it for me please?" She asked me.

I placed my head on her shoulder before letting my hands put her bra back on. I soon wrapped my arms around her waist. Becky cheeks were a burning red. I placed a soft kiss to her cheek. "I think red cheeks looks good on you." I told her with a smile as I slowly let her go.

My younger brother Jason walked over to me. "You know she is soulless right?" He asked with a chuckle

I shook my head and watched Becky disappear back into the bathroom. "Not ever ginger is an asshole. Trust me Rebecca has plenty of soul maybe to much." I admitted to him.

Becky soon came out of the bathroom and walked over to the kitchen to talk to my mother.

My brother cross his arms. "When you thinking about retiring? You thirty and I know how much your going to wish you had more time to have a real life Justin. Maybe after you get married retire and start having a family?" My brother asked as I looked at him.

I shrugged my shoulder and looked at him. "I don't know." I admitted to him as I looked at him. "Becky's not going to fertile forever." He  told me as he patted my shoulder.

I grabbed her arm. "I don't think either of us are ready just yet." I told him as I looked at him.

"Do you love her Justin?" He asked me as he looked back at Rebecca.

I nodded as I stared at her for a second before looking at him. "Of course I love her." I admitted to him.

He smiled and looked at me he nodded as he looked at me. "I think you have selfish reasons. I bet if you were to ask Rebecca if she wanted kids she would say yes. She is probably just staying quite because she wants you to live your dream." He said to me as he walked into the bathroom.

I stood there looking at the title floor as I thought about what he said. I soon felt someone standing in front of me. It was my mother and when I looked i Becky wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"You Alright?" My mother asked as she looked at me curiously.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah just got a lot on my mind." I said to her as she walked to the kitchen soon handing me a plate of food.

My mom looked at me. "What's on your mind?" My mother asked as i looked slowly up at her.

"I feel rushed. I feel like everyone is tying to tell me I need kids now but Rebecca and I haven't even talked about it." I admitted to my mother.

My mom looked at me. "Talk to her about it. I'm sure she help you figure out when. I'm sure with here having an amazing time in her career she isn't going to want any yet." My mom said as she saw Rebecca walk on.

My mother walked over to the couch and turned the tv on. I looked at Becky and then my food. I remained rather quite.

Becky soon placed her head to mine. "Maybe after were married we can talk about this conversation?" She asked as she looked at me. Her brown eyes unclear.

I turned to face her. "Honest answer. When would you like to have children?" I asked her curiously.

Rebecca cupped my cheeks. "Maybe when we get out home built it after our wedding." Rebecca told me as she played with my fingers. "What about you."

I looked at the counter and then at my hands and slowly up to Rebecca. "Mmm I wanted them a long time ago but I have been trying to find Mrs. Lynch." I admitted to her as I kissed her cheek.

Rebecca smiled and poked my shoulders. "Lets get married first and then we talk about this some more Alright." Becky told me as she she grabbed my fork taking some of my waffles.

I leaned my head onto her shoulder. "We need to plan our wedding because I don't want to be forty and still engaged. Also maybe how about we give the kids talk some time."
I told her as I kissed her cheek.

Rebecca nodded and placed her head on my shoulder. "I think that's a good idea but for right now I am dying to get married." Rebecca admitted.

I smiled and waited to have my fork back until Becky gave me a bite from her fork. I soon placed my hand on her back and caressed it softly.