Thailand Part 2

****Lacey's POV****

A couple of days later and the girls had all forced me out of my sulking. We were only here for a few more days so I needed to enjoy this once in a lifetime experience.

Today Bobby, Pete, Chloe, Saffron and I were going to an elephant sanctuary we had seen. I decided on my long blue pants and then a little crop top.

We made our way around and fed them some food before they all left just Pete and I with the elephants

"I think it's nice to come out here. It just puts some things into perspective. I mean it doesn't really matter what happens to me, I'm insignificant in the big picture."

"Don't think like that. We're all trying to show you just how lucky Sam was to have you and I know they'll be guys queuing up when they hear you're looking again."

"Have you spoken to Shelby?"

"I gave her a little pep talk the other day. She was feeling low so I had to pick her up but I was honest in saying she was wrong. Do you think your friendship with the others could be jeopardised?"

"Yeah I mean Chloe and Courtney are yet to speak to me and neither has Clelia. I mean I haven't Don't anything wrong so I don't know why I'm being excluded and they can't see anything wrong from Shelby's point of view."

"I think you've got to understand though that they're always going to take their friends side."

"Yeah it's just hard because I thought I was their friend, deep down at least."

"Yeah." He said. "Now come on let's go and feed some more of these."

****

I found Chloe later on and pulled her aside to go and have a walk.

"So have I been detecting something with you and Dan lately?" I asked her.

"It's weird. I think we've been growing this friendship for ages and now we're just trying to see if there is more there."

"Do you think there could be?"

"Yeah and if he's the one I'll be so angry that I've wasted so much time on these awful men."

"You've got to kiss a few frogs to find your Prince Charming." I told her. "I'm actually so happy for you."

"I'm happy. I just don't want to upset anyone either. I know relationships don't tend to work in Essex and like Diags is good friends with us both so he would be torn. Then there's Joey."

"You've just got to speak to him though. He might actually be happy for you."

"Yeah I hope so."

****

That night I was just going out to the hotel bar with Chloe Ross and Demi.

I put on these cute shorts and then a sheer white shirt.