Newcastle

****Lacey's POV****

I wasn't planning on doing anything the weekend after but Diags organised a quick trip for us all and took us to Newcastle for the weekend. I obviously couldn't refuse and after the long trip up there we had settled in for the weekend.

I spent the first day in a bar with Georgia and Chloe with Bobby. I was wearing my off the shoulder jumper and heeled boots.

"I'm actually losing my virginity on their trip." Bobby said. "I've never been to Newcastle before."

"Neither have I But it's really nice." Chloe said.

"I've been before but only as a flying trip for a meeting and then shopping. It's got a good shopping centre." I told them.

"It's good to get everyone up here. We're only missing one and two."

"Courtney and Myles are both here and I don't think they've spoken since the whole argument."

"I don't know Kady but if it was me I would be upset so I don't blame her." Bobby said.

"Now I know Kady and we did used to be friends but I humped into her after that night in the club and she was horrible to me. I'm talking I was in tears after the conversation." I told them.

"Well she's not here this weekend so I think it will be good for her to get all her anger out whilst Kady isn't here. I want to make her speak to him." Georgia said.

"Now that would be nice. But I heard you made up with Courtney and Chloe Lace?"

"Yeah we just decided to put it to bed. I know Yaz is getting some help and I don't want to cause her any more drama. I just want it all putting to bed." I told them. "How's Tommy?"

"I feel like he's on a journey at the moment. He's not amazing but he's so much better than a few months ago. He's started his own campaign for men to open up and talk to each other about their insecurities."

"That sounds so good." I told her. "Now Guys I need some advice here. I got a message from Sam this week, I'll read it to you. Hi Lace. Heard you're coming to Newcastle this weekend and thought it would be nice to go and have dinner one night to get to know each other. You don't have to have an answer now but message me at the weekend. X"

"Well have you replied?"

"No. I want to but I really don't know if I'm ready to be with another guy."

"Lace he's taking you for dinner not asking for your hand in marriage go and ring him now and ask."

"Okay I will. I'll see you all soon."

I made my way out of the bar and rung him as I walked back to my hotel."

"Hi Lace."

"Hi. I know it's short notice but are you still up for dinner tonight?"

"Of course I am. I'll meet you at the restaurant next to you're hotel at 7. Is that alright?"

"That's perfect."

****

That night everyone was going out to one of the main clubs and I was actually pretty glad I was just going out with Sam. But I was thinking about joining them later on.

I decided on my check skirt and just a plain black top for my outfit.

I made my way out of the hotel and didn't both wearing a coat as I would go back for one later. I spotted him at the back of the restaurant at his own little table.

"Hi Sam." I said and he stood up to give me a peck on the cheek.

"Hi lovely." He said. "Please take a seat."