Barcelona

****Lacey's POV****

We arrived in Barcelona for the big get together this season and this year we all decided that was where we wanted to go. Since Christmas I've been very happy with Pete but we have kind of isolated ourselves from the rest of the cast so I haven't seen some people for a long time. Pete though has decided to stay in Essex as he had to do something for work.

On the first day I decided to go out for lunch and a bit of shopping with Chloe, Bobby, Lauren and Georgia. I was wearing my jeans, a white tee and hat.

"Lacey I feel like I haven't seen you in so long." Georgia said. "What have you been doing?"

"Just chilling at home and getting some work done. I've just decided to focus on me and get away from all the other girls, I don't need their agg in my life."

"Did you hear about Lockie and Yaz las night?" Bobby asked.

"I heard it even though I was on a different table." Chloe said. "Basically he shouted at her and she obviously didn't like that."

"I don't like him sometimes for reasons like that." Bobby said.

"I don't care who you are you can't speak to someone like that."

"Why didn't Pete come away?" Lauren asked.

"He needed to stay in Essex for some work or something."

"Are you worried about leaving him there?"

"I miss him but I need to trust him because he hasn't given me any reason to. If he does then I will worry but he's rung me every night and texts me all the time."

"Good."

****Pete's POV****

Lacey had gone to Barcelona with everyone else so I decided to meet up with Chloe for a walk in the park with the dogs. She's just had some surgery so she didn't think it was safe to go on the flight.

"Are you missing Lacey then?" She said as we sat down.

"Yeah." I said. "It feels really weird having the house to myself again. I've just missed the company."

"You actually look quite happy though, what's going on?"

"Nothing I've just been keeping myself busy with the boys and getting to know the new girls. I'm actually going out with Shelby tonight."

"Pete! This is going to look so bad."

"There's nothing going on between us so it should be fine. We're just friends and I'll happing tell Lacey that."

"It's not just that though. Lacey's in a different country and it'll make the rest of the trip so tricky. Once that doubt is in there then you can't really remove it."

"I'm going on this dinner tonight."

"Well I really wish you the best but I don't think it's going to end well."

****Lacey's POV****

That night I was going out with everyone to a club in the centre of Barcelona. I was wearing a white dress with a low cut back.

I was stood in the club with Lockie, Bobby, Georgia and Tommy.

"I'm loving this trip already." Lockie said. "It's so nice in here and I've tried to keep with everyone that I like."

"Have you spoken to the girls?" I asked.

"No I basically don't understand what it's going to do with them and I don't have anything to say to them. I don't like them they don't like me, I like you guys and you like me so I'm not going to explain myself to them."