Dublin

****Lacey's POV****

We arrived in Dublin at the weekend and I went out with Yaz and Georgia into the town centre to do some shopping. I haven't seen any of the boys since arriving here but I think they've been spending all their time in bars.

I was wearing a green coat and my black jeans, with my brown large boots.

"What happened with you at the roller skating thing the other day?" Georgia asked as we stopped. "I saw you speaking to the girls."

"I had one of those conversations again with Amber and Megan. They just never seem to listen to me and I can keep repeating myself. I think I'm over it myself and this is a chance for me to get all over it."

"Who actually invite you by the way?" Georgia asked. "Not being rude."

"Dan. We were chatting and he wanted to make it up to me about being rude with the whole Jordan thing."

"I wonder whether Amber know that, she would kick off." Georgia said. "I honestly thought she was going to turn up."

"She's just so hurt and I would be but I think that's an issue with her and Dan. He's said one thing to her and one to you do with everything else that's going on I think she has reason to worry."

"Don't worry about my side of things cause if never get back with him."

*****

We made our way back to the hotel that we were sharing with all the boys and I went back to my room. I was sharing with Chloe and Gemma as all the other girls had a guy.

I was just entering my room when I saw Diags and Dan hanging out of their door.

"Lacey. Come in here. We want to have a chat with you." Diags shouted. "You can't go and be on your own on holiday."

I made my way in and spotted that the rest of their room was empty. I sat down on his bed and I watched as they sat next to me, it was at that moment I got a text.

Jon - Lacey I think we need a chat when you're back here. Heard some things you've said.

"Guys read this text." I said and showed them the phone. "What is he talking about?"

"I heard that he doesn't like what you've been saying about him and Lauren. I think he's just dragging up things from the past to be honest."

"Is he still on about that?" I asked Dan. "I said them things over and over again and I've said them things to his face. If he wants to speak to me he can but I don't think he'll like that."

Just then my phone went off again but this time it was a call from Lauren so I put her on speaker.

"Hello Lauren." I shouted. "You're on speaker with Diags and Dan."

"Hey guys." She said. "How's Dublin?"

"Really nice. Up until I got a text from your little lover boy, so next time you see him can you ask what problem he has with me."

"About him. I think the other day he basically asked me to be his girlfriend an I kind of didn't answer him."

"What!" How did he do it?"