ESSEXMAS

****Lacey's POV****

It's been a couple of months since Chloe and Pete made up and everything has been great since then. Pete and I are still together and we've been slowly progressing in our relationship.

In the week running up to Christmas Pete was going out with the boys so I organised to go out with the girls to the Christmas markets. Amber and Georgia and decided to come out with me, Chloe was also here but she was with Amber and Yaz. I was wearing a cream jumper dress and some tights.

"So have you done all your shopping?" Amber asked.

"I've bought for my family but I haven't got anything for Pete yet. I've tried to find something homemade but I haven't had any inspiration yet." I said. "Are you prepared?"

"Yeah I've had to be this year." She replied. "I'm cooking for mine and his family this year so I've got to have everything. What are you doing?"

"Lauren's away this year so me and my mum and Dad are going to Pete's house. His family are also going to come." I said. "Christmas is my favourite time of the year."

"What happened with you and Amber by the way?" Georgia asked.

"Oh she put on social media that basically I was controlling and making Pete a different person."

"Why would she think that?"

"I don't know. I mean I've tried to get him in the Christmas spirit but I wouldn't say I'm controlling, I've just tried to be happy."

"Don't worry about it babe." Georgia said and wrapped her arm around me. "We probably won't see them anyway."

****Pete's POV****

I had met up with the boys in the week running up to Christmas and we all decided to meet up in the pub. We all sat around a little table I have a chat.

"Pete what about you?" James asked. "Have you got Lace anything this year?"

"Of course I have. I would be a shit boyfriend if I didn't." I told them. "Anyway I've got her some clothes and some jewellery but I have a little surprise for her."

"I don't think I've ever seen you so excited for Christmas before. Usually you hate this time."

"I know but Lace had been rubbing off on me. She's decorated my place and she's organised everyone to get together. She shouts at me if I get grumpy."

"You're so whipped mate." Diags shouted.

"I know and I'm proud to be that way." I told them "Where's Arg anyway?"

"Probably with Gemma. We all know that when we go away for his birthday he's literally going to be watching over her sleeping."

"That's so him. We all know he's not telling us the whole truth."

"Yeah but we have to hope that he makes his mind up soon or this things going to be a mess."

****Lacey's POV****

Arg had organised for us to all have a get together for his birthday and took us all to a countryside manor. I deuces to take Pete to go and feed the reindeers and James and Yaz decided to join us.