Talk

****Lacey's POV****

We arrived back in Brentwood and I decided to spend the day to myself and then go and see Pete. I'd arranged to go and see him the morning of the Easter party as I didn't want us to first see each other there. I've been staying at my Mum and dads since I came back.

I was dressed in a grey jumper and coat which matched my whole outfit.

I arrived at the cafe where we were meeting and found that he was sat with Lockie. I went and ordered a drink and then went over to the table.

"Hi." I said and they both turned towards me. "How are you both doing?"

"Good you missing Barca." James said and gave me a quick hug. "Anyway I'll let you two have a chat and I'll see you tonight."

"See you later."

We both sat in silence for a while and when I realised he wants going to say anything I started the conversation.

"What's going on Pete?" I asked. "I went away for a couple of days and suddenly you've got someone else."

"You'd gone away and I was lonely. There was nothing going on between us and we just had a nice dinner."

"I was away for a couple of nights not a couple of weeks. Those photos proved it wasn't all innocent and I can't believe you're making it out to be that."

He just kept silence and turned down to me.

"You've made me out to be such a mug and I can't believe it. We live together and do everything together and I go away for a couple of days and you find a replacement. You've embarrassed me."

"I'm sorry for that and if I knew how things would progress I wouldn't have done it."

"So something did happen?"

"I kissed her yes."

I couldn't stop the tears anymore and tried to shield myself away from him.

"I think the best thing for me right now is to stay at my mums and you decide what you want to do now."

"Does this mean things are over between us?"

"I don't know Pete. But it's going to take a lot for me to trust you again."

****

That afternoon I went and met up with Lauren and Chloe for a little chat and wonder around an Easter shop.

"Hi lovely." Lauren said when she saw me and I sat down with them. "How are things going?"

"Not good. I went to go and see him this morning."

"What did he say?"

"He admitted that he did kiss her and he just got lonely when I went away but how can he get that lonely."

"That is a really bad excuse and I'm honestly disgusted with him." Chloe said. "Obviously I knew they were going out but he made out like it was completely platonic. I told him how it would look and he still went along with it."

"Where does this leave your relationship?"

"I'm moving out and back to mums and then I'll let him sort his stuff out and then I'll make a decision. I need to meet her though."

"I heard she's coming tonight."

"Good." I said and then turned to them both. "Anyway did we hear the goss with Myles and Jordan?"

"I heard he's fuming because of what she did. I saw them together and I thought she was out of order."

"I actually had a chat with him and said that their relationship was the real deal but obviously he really likes her."