1920s

****Lacey's POV****

I woke up the next morning after the party and I had the worst hangover ever and it was only made worse by remembering what happened last night. After seeing Pete I ignored him for the rest of the night and I got myself into a sticky situation. I slept with Dan.

I got up and got changed into my gym outfit for my session at the gym to get over my hangover. I also had Pete and Lockie's party tonight.

After I finished at the gym I was walking through town with a smoothie when I noticed Jon, Georgia, Jordan and Liam at the stables.

"Hi guys." I said and gave Georgia a hug. "It's freezing out here this morning."

"You look sweaty, have you just been to the gym?" I nodded. "So what went on last night?"

"Georgia I did something awful. So after seeing Pete I decided to just ignore him and then I got speaking to dan and we all know his charm."

"You slept with him?"

"Yeah." I groaned. "I'm just glad he finished things with the girls otherwise it could have been even worse."

"Do you like Dan?" Liam asked.

"I think he's refreshing compared to the relationship I have with Pete. I want to stop and stay single but I'm just attracted to him."

"I think you've got to take it slow but you need to talk to Pete."

"Yeah. I think it's over for good now." I said and she gave me another hug. "Anyway Gatsby what happened with you and Pete?"

"He's so childish I just had to walk away. They've got the problem not me and I just want to get on with it. I can't handle him anymore and that Shelby girl is not my favourite person either."

"I think Tommy is annoyed at him as well." Georgia said. "He cares about you and he doesn't want to see you upset."

****

That afternoon I decided it would be my best chance to go and speak to Pete before the party and sort things out. I had got changed into my jeans and jacket as the sun went down on the day.

I went straight into the house with the key that I have and found him sat on the sofa with Shelby watching the TV with a pizza.

"Hi." I said and watched them both turn to me. "Could I please have a chat with Pete?"

"Sure." She said and moved into the kitchen so I shut the door behind her.

"I just wanted to have a chat because I feel like so much has gone on these past days and I think we need to sort things out. I can see you're happy with Shelby and I want to cut things off with us."

"Lace-"

"No I need to do this. We just don't work Pete and I know we both love each other but it's not worth it now. I did something last night and I feel like you should know.... I slept with Dan. And I'm not going to apologise or anything like that but I wanted you to know from me"

"I'm glad you told me. I just think we know each other so well and I don't want to just get rid of each other from our lives"

"We can still be friends and we've got this house so we'll still have to see each other."

"I'm going to miss you."

"Come here." I said and gave him a hug. "I wish you all the best with Shelby and I wish I could like her but I don't think we'll ever got on fully."

"I understand I wish you all the best too."

****

I made my way out of the house and I got a message that all the girls were in a restaurant nearby so I popped in and found them all at the back.