London

****Lacey's POV****

We all made our way down to London for the weekend as a group and I decided to go shopping with Lauren and Chloe.

I was wearing a white tee and a grey cardigan, with my black pants. I then put on my knee high boots.

Lauren and I found a small corner in one of the boutiques as Chloe found Gemma and Mario to have a chat with.

"How are you doing?" I asked her. "I haven't really seen anyone these past couple of days."

"Things are just a bit complicated for the early days. Why is he going around texting his ex and making me have to make all these decisions."

"To me its a bit stupid because why would he even want to even talk to another girl when he has you. You're Lauren Pope for goodness sake."

"That's the thing. I'm only here once and if he doesn't want to be with me then just say so because I don't want to stick around for just anyone." She said and wrapped her arms around me. "So have you spoken to Amber since the other night?"

"No and I'm half hoping that Dan comes and speaks to us both at some points and sorts it out. I don't want Dan and I definitely don't now that he disrespected me like that."

"I'll sort them out for you. No one speaks to my sister like that."

"Thank you. I'm not really bothered about the effect it could have on me, it's more the effect on all the girls. Like I don't want to be the cause of a divide in the camp cause everyone else is making up."

"So what's happening with Georgia and them?"

"From what I know she's made up with them all. I'm fine with Yaz and James, but I feel like they're the only ones making an effort. I think they've made up with Amber though as well which makes it a bit more awkward"

*****

That night we all went on a night out in the centre of London. Everyone was there which was a change and a good way to catch up with everyone.

I was wearing a gold mini dress and my matching heels, which wasn't very appropriate for the freezing weather we were currently experiencing.

I was stood at the bar with Jordan and Jack, just having a laugh with the boys.

"How are you liking London then?" I asked them. "This is the first time I've seen you in a while."

"I'm loving the new setting but drama just keeps following us. I was speaking to the Chloe's today and they're not in a very good place with Myles." Jordan said.

"I know I heard that. Apparently he has a problem with me because of something I've said and I can't understand why. I want to have a chat with him but I haven't had the chance yet."

"That's like me with Jon. Did you hear about what happened?"

"No go on."

"He's called me out on speaking to his ex girlfriend and said that I'm a snake or something like that."

"Why would he do that?"