Broody

****Lacey's POV****

After Sam and I's kiss we have really gone up to another level. He's always round at my house and I go round to to his lots. Everyone knows that we shared a kiss but I don't think many realise that we do actually really like each other.

Georgia and Tommy invited us to go for lunch with them so he could show us the new Mini Mallet range. I was wearing a mustard jumper and check trousers.

"Hello." I said and let go of Sam's hand to go and give them a hug. "You two look very nice."

"So do you two. Holding hands I see." Tommy teased.

"Shut up. Sam what would you like?"

"I'll just have the same as you. Get a large and we can share it."

"Alright then."

"So let me show you this." Tommy said and pulled out the trainers. "So these are all going to match the men's range."

"Mate these are really nice. My nephews are going to love these." Sam replied.

"When I think of children I actually think of the outfits. Like matching their Dad...."

"I think all girls think like that. I definitely do....."

"You've already thought about our kids?" Sam teased.

"Shut up."

"All this chat though does make me broody..." Sam said.

"Does it really?"

"Well what's the situation with you two then? We heard about your kiss..."

"We're just taking it slow and getting to know each other. We've both just got out of relationships so I don't really want to go straight back there." I told them.

"Yeah. But it's going good so far." He put his arm around me.

"Well you look happy."

"We are, thank you."

"Sam you're actually a proper gentleman so I think you two are really suited."

"Yeah He is really sweet. It's just all the little things he does."

"I'm really broody as well." Tommy suddenly said.

"You don't even know what that means. Thing is I've already got Monkey."

"Mate she chooses everything. She doesn't even want to get engaged. She picks as she'll say no."

"Listen I'm not in a rush. I'm a businesswomen and I need to get my future together. It's my life that would change dramatically, he'd just do a few nappies."

"Go on Georgia."

****

Tonight was the launch of the QUIZXTOWIE collection and I ha offered to walk in the catwalk with the other girls. I was wearing a grey sequin dress.

As I walked down I could hear everyone cheering and I blew a kiss to the girls at the bottom before turning around. I met with Chloe and Courtney at the top who gave me a bit hug.

"Well done."

We went and sat down in the corner so we could have a chat.

"I'm actually really proud of all of us. We absolutely smashed it." I told them.

"Thanks. You smashed it as well." Chloe said.

"You looked mega confident by the way. I think this has done you some good."