Shelby and Clelia

****Lacey's POV****

The next morning I went out to watch Dan, Diags, Chloe and Lauren play some tennis but I didn't want to play myself. I left the dinner pretty early last night because I just wanted to be on my own and not have the girls talking about me.

I was wearing a pair of green pants with a simple top as I walked up to the court to see that they'd stopped.

"Hello." I said as I walked up and gave them all a hug. "I see you've all been working up a sweat."

"It's hard work out here." Chloe said. "How was your night last night, I saw that you went home early?"

"I had this problem with the girls and I didn't want to ruin Pete's night so I went home and Dan and I had a little cuddle."

"What happened?"

"They were taking about how they saw Dan had left with someone and that I deserved to be cheated on. I knew they were in the wrong so obviously I was just annoyed at them."

"Are you going to confront them?"

"I don't know. I just want to forget about it." I said. "But let's change the subject. Chloe I heard you have a date tonight?"

"He invited me out for drinks tonight but I just want to see if he's actually mature or not. So I'm planning on having an escape route if necessary."

"I'll ring you with an update about the cats." Diags said. "If you're not up for it I'll make an excuse if you say the code word."

"Perfect."

****

We finished up with the tennis and I made my way out of the park with Dan as we went for a walk around the park. I held his hands and we spotted James and Yaz coming up.

"Hi." I said and gave them both a hug. "You two look very happy. I'm looking forward to the party."

"Thank you." Yaz said. "You two look very happy this morning. Have you been working out?"

"I was playing tennis with some of the others and Lace has just come to meet me."

"Have you spoken to the girls about last night?" James asked like a protective brother.

"No and I don't know whether I want to. I just want to forget about it."

"As you're friend and with how close we are I want to speak to them because they were very disrespectful about you last night." He said. "I feel like they need to be told because otherwise they'll never leave it alone."

"Yeah I just don't know what to do anymore." I said with tears in my eyes. "I've tried to be nice and that's not worked."

"Hey." Yaz said and wrapped her arm around me. "If they want to be like that they're the ones missing out."

****

That night I was going out with the guys to judge the boys who were carrying out Yaz and the dancers. I had changed into a white bralette, a grey cardigan and my jeans to survive in the cold.

"They were all very good looking." I told everyone once we'd finished. "Obviously they didn't come close to you though babe. "

"Thanks." He said and moved me to sit next to him and wrapped his arm around me. "Them girls didn't come close to you either."

"Thanks." I said. "Myles who did you like the most?"

"Courtney."

"Man up." James shouted and hit him round the head. "You're no mate of mine."

"Shut up he's got a right to say that. Just like them two have." Yaz said. "Anyway have you two become official yet."

"No." I said. "I think we're coming to that point though but it just spends when Dan is ready."

"I don't think that point will ever come." Amber said under her breath.

"Amber." James warned.

"No I'm glad you're being honest but we're two completely different people and you can't compare our relationships. We've had different experiences and he's changed. I'm just sick of the negative tones about our relationship from all of his past exes."

"Yeah now can we come back to the happy people we were before." Yaz said. "Let's enjoy these boys and look forward to my birthday."

****

The next morning I went out for breakfast with Chloe and the girls after her date. I went for casual in just a hoodie and my sports leggings.

"How did it go then?" I asked.

"It was all going well. We went to the Shard and he took me right to the top and made us have an amazing time. He looked amazing and he was taller then I remembered so the date itself was one of the best I've had." She explained. "But then this morning I just had a quick look online and found that he left the club worn Clelia."

"Oh so I guess a second date is not on the cards then."

"No and this is completely the reason I do not date young guys. They just betray your trust and make it seem perfect and do this behind your back."

"Don't listen to him then. He isn't worth it and you're worth more than that."

****

That night was the Arabian party that Yaz was hosting for her birthday. I was wearing a little Arabian outfit which was perfect for the belly dancing that was going on. Everyone had gone completely out.

"You look amazing." Georgia said and gave me a hug. "This whole thing is amazing."

"I know but georgia I can't stop looking at your hat. You look like a mixture of a dancer and a princess."

"Thank you." She said.

"Are you missing Tommy then?"

"Yeah and I feel like this just shows that we're made for each other. I've gone from spending every day with him and now I can see the impact he has on my life."

"That is the cutest thing I have heard all day."

"So are you and Dan going to jump on the relationship wagon?"

"I don't know. I'm waiting for him to ask me but I feel like that could take for ages so I should just bite the bullet."

"That would be different. I can't remember the last one of my friends o actually ask out their boyfriend. He would definitely say yes though so you don't need to worry about that."

"I hope so."

****

Later on that night I went into the toilet and found Clelia and Shelby in there. Guess this is the time for me to confront them.

"Hi." I said and walked up to them both. "I just thought I'd come and have a little chat about the other night."

"What about it?"

"I was sat next to you both and I don't know if you think I'm deaf or not but I could hear everything that was said."

"So I think you should take out advice that he left with someone else."

"Has no one told you what actually happened? I was the one who left with him and therefore he obviously didn't cheat on me. Then to say that I deserved to be cheated on is disgusting. Shelby you're the one who's going on about Pete and yet you're wishing that on someone else. You're disgusting."

"You can't call me disgusting when you're the one who's leading him on. There's a reason you're not officially together." Shelby almost screamed at me.

"If you want to know I'm actually planning on asking him out but obviously that isn't anything to you." I told her. "I'm done with you both. Like me or not but I'm fed up with you both. I don't need it or not."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx