Special Thanks!

So because I have managed some how to get over 2,000 reads (A ginormous deal to me!) I wanted to give a special thanks to some people that have been constantly reading, voting and commenting or just some books I believe deserve more recognition.

Maddiehollyxx and XStephsterX are two of the most loveliest people I've honestly spoke to through Wattpad. Both are best friends and I think they're are super talented.

Maddiehollyxx story is called Summer Memories and is a sweet story about summer. Here is the description:

She's an awkward girl, who's only link to the popular guys is her best friend's boyfriend. He's a popular guy, who is sick of everyone treating him like royalty. When they meet one summer, their worlds collide, changing each other forever.

Meet Summer. She's staying at her best friend, Zoe's, house for the summer. While Zoe and her boyfriend Tom plan parties, Summer's world is falling around her. When a boy from her past shows up in her life again, with a gorgeous new girlfriend and no memory of her, she desperately tries to avoid any complications and any guys called Jack. But can her buried love for him surface again?

XStephsterX story is called Written in The Rockstar's is one I'm kinda in love with, It's really different to what I've red before. Here is the description:

Meet Annabel- She's 21 and lives in London with her mum and 13 year old sister.  Then she meets Jack Rochester. He's a Rockstar,  with all of the typical traits: drinks too much alcohol, has tattoos, is a bit of a player.  Despite all of that,  he steals Annabel's heart.  She moves to California with Jack,  where he pursues his singing dreams. 
Inevitably,  Annabel's dream world falls apart, when Jack, drunk and disorderly on a night out,  cheats on her with Abbey Malone. The news is spread worldwide,  breaking Annabel's heart.  Can she ever forgive Jack? 
That's not the only problem. 
Abbey is an evil human being, to say the least.  She is determined to ruin Annabel's life.  When her mum is kidnapped, Annabel knows she has to save her.  Can Annabel stop Abbey?  Will Jack and Annabel reunite?
Maybe they were written in the stars.  Sorry... Make that,  Written in the Rockstars.

01AnyaD is another lovely lovely person who I've spoke too. Her story is called On The Run and honestly deserves so much more recognition. Here is her description:

Hi! This is story is going to be about a girl running away from her mum and a lot more! It also will have a bit of romance! Thanks!

My first comment was from Brittany666. If you love Vampires or TVD then shes wrote a story called Klaus' Twin Sister. It is really good and honestly deserves more votes & reads. Here is the description:

Niklaus and his twin sister Nicolette go to Mystic Falls with their family in coffins to try to brake the Hybrid curse. They meet all different types of people along the way with different problems arising.

MelissaE5SOS book is called He's Like The Rest of Them or is He? and it is super good with only 1 chapter! Here's the description:

Reagan Brunet(17) has Light brown hair and big Blue eyes she is a shy down to Earth kind of girl, and also head cheerleaders, She is popular and will stick up for her friends no matter what. Every guy wants to be with her but only for one thing.               

Ashton Read(19)has Blonde hair and Blue eyes and a smile that can drive anybody wild, he is captain of the football.He loves to be in the spotlight and  the fact he can have any girl he wants.      

When at a party Ashton gets dared to ask out Reagan and date her for a month and try to take her v-card but will he go through with it when he finds things out about Reagan she his never told anybody not ever her Best Friends.

_bubblegum17_ book is called Free From The Underworld. This story is really bitter sweet and it's based around angels, so who wouldn't want to read a story with angels in it? Here's the description:

Elizabeth Is an angel who risks her life for the mortals, she keeps her beauty and youth, she's also immortal and has been around more than 2000 years trying to save people by demons who kills the in innocent people for no cause or reason, they just kill for pleasure. She's never met another angel but plans to, one day.

chattelicious story is called Veni vidi vici, has been left on a massive clip hanger and I'm dying for her to continue! Here is the description:

Some say love is blind and mischievious. Which explains why cupid is portrayed as a child with no eyes. Some people say love can only occur between two human beings. I believe that love is something that conquers and anhialates you. It is the one thing that can leave a cold blooded murderer vulnerable. The one thing that can truly leave you broken beyond repair.

How can we humans make such a faulty decision? Condeming ourselves to a fate where we are no longer in control. I never understood why we do what we do? Until one day I experienced it without even knowing. While trying to achieve my goals I lost it all!!

To the rest of the people that I want to thank haven't got stories, so her are their user names:

- awalleiXX

- trixie1998

- Aryannalrwin

- Parfinsonkate

- Alaska12345678

- sexyeyes123

Thank you :)!