Rule Obbssed Jailer

I don't own Danny Phantom or anything but my story.
___________________________
     "Tucker?"
"Yeah?"
" What time is it?"
"Woah! We been walking for hours, it's already 2 a'clock!"
     I stopped in surprise, Sam's hand falling out of my grip. I quickly turned around and yelled "Half hour break everybody!"
     Everyone callapes at the announcement. Shit, they really did need a break.
Everyone started to form there own little groups as me, Sam, and tucker walked to the side and sat down.

**Ten minutes later**

We were all sitting peacefully, minding are own business in are little groups. When we all heard an echoing laugh as guards dressed in white surrounded us.
      Me, Sam and, Tucker all stood up in a battle stance, shoulders tense while are faces hardened.
Jack and Maddie pulled out there guns in a swift motion,forgetting there guns were deactivated, ready for attack while the others grouped up into one big mass between us and my biological parents.
     "Now, now, no need to be hostile.Punk." The ghost spit out the word as if it were venom. "Good to see you to Walky." I said back as cheerfully as I could, trying to annoy the crap out of the prison master.
      He growled and his face darkened "I told you to NOT CALL ME THAT!" He yelled back, spit flying over everyone, but most to scared to care. I guess it worked.
      "Get him." He growled out.
     There were pellets throw and before I could plug my nose and stop breathing the air in, me and everyone else fell to the tenting
blackness of unconsciousness.

I was going to end it here but... you been so supportive and I have nothing to do today so here you go!

       My eyes opened slowly, trying to get used to the bright lighting above my head.  I lifted my head up and looked around, I was in a cell.
Great, I thought miserably. I then noticed a slight tugging sensation, I looked up and saw cuffs above me holding my arms in place. They blinked green, power canceling cuffs.
    I sighed, knowing I could still get out of them as they probably weren't strong enough to hold pack all my powers, in the meantime I was looking for the others.
       I heard a slight groan that could only belong to Tucker, fill up the cell next to mine. His ferocious roar waking everyone else up.
      As heads started to pop up I started counting and noticed one missing.
   I whipped my head over to Tucker, " Tuck!"
       "Yeah," he answered immediately, noticing the concern and worry on my face.

       "Where's Sam!"

(For some reason it won't let me bold anything so sorry for that.)       Well that's the chapter! And thanks again for all the support and even reading this crap. I know I don't update regularly and the chapters aren't that long but I am trying to make them longer but still interesting. Anyway, love you all. PEACE OUT!

        Mrs.Phantom