A Kingdom of Many

No One's POV: Chapter 9
*Still with the group*
   The flaming ball of fire suddenly stoped and began slowly retreating as if something was sucking it back in to something. Soon a dragon sucked the fire ball back inside its enormous mouth and let steam rise up out of its nostrils looking pleased at its act. The dragon It's self was beautiful as light blue scales danced along its long frame with green fur coming from the top of its head all the way down to its skinny tail. The red eyes and sliver talons looked menacing even though it had a smile upon its face.
       "Hey Dora!" The group, startled, recognized as Sams voice coming from a distance. There small group looked over to see the rest of the class being lead by Sam and Tucker with two other ghosts following close behind. Maddie being Maddie noticed this and yelled "GET AWAY FROM THEM YOU ECTOPLASM SCUM!" She screamed pulling out a gun but before she could fire Sam was over snatching the gun away from her. How she got there that fast was a mystery to the on lookers beside Tucker and the ghosts for she was there queen. 
         "Tucker push the deactivate button!" Tucker pulled out a small metal box with a big red button like you would see in cartoons. He pushed the button just as Maddie pulled out a bazooka and aimed it at the the large dragon choosing it was the bigger concern.
        *Click* *Click, Click* Maddie stared down at the gun in confusion wondering why the gun wasn't working. She quickly dropped the useless gun and tried to find a new one, failing to notice the dragon slowly transform to a young woman. The girl had green skin with a nice blue dress with a blue ribbon strung though her light orange hair. Her hair braided in a crown like shape. She was standing in an elegant matter as if she were royalty.
    "Lady Sam! It's so nice to see your again." The woman greeted as if there were old friends. "Yes it's wonderful to meet you again Princess Dora. I know I haven't been by in a while, it's just been so busy lately." "It's no problem! I totally understand!" "Thank you Dora. Oh and if you don't mind I would like to come in side and help people with there injuries were I could get more clean supplies?" "Of course, of course you can come in. Please follow me or the-" Sam looked at her and corrected herself and instead said " Lady Sam." The adults and the class looked confused at what princess Dora was about to say but followed them none the less with Sam, Tucker, and Dora in front. (An: Don't worry I didn't forget Tucker!)
*back with Danny*
Danny's PROV:
When I looked all over the island and found no one I was extremely worried about what happened to them. Some molvelent ghost could've come and taken them and ripped them to pieces! 'Well I should go to Dora's and see if Sams group made it there and send a few guards to help look for the rest.' With this desicon I slowly made my way to the castle. I know what your thinking just change into ghost form! Well the resons I haven't yet is because someone's could be looking when I transform and I have no idea how my clothes are in ghost form. If they were ripped up people would wonder what happened excipialy sesne ghost attacks have gone down A LOT sense I became king.
          I was now standing in front of a huge purple castle after walking through the village invisible so people wouldn't crowd me.
      I finally made it the huge doors leading directly inside. The wood doors were also a purple but a darker shade then the rest of the castle (An: if you want the full description just look up top to the picture!) with big bronze knockers on the out side just in my reach.
       I was let in by the two guards standing duty and was let in by the big doors being pushed forwards. When I walked fully inside I was met with Princess Dorathea and the rest of the class. My eyes swept over them, making sure there all there. With haste I met Tucker's blue/green eyes that gave me reinsurance and hope. Then finally I looked into those deep purple eyes that I came to love. The eyes that gave me all the feelings in the world but at the moment her eyes seemed worried probably already having looked me over. Then I heard a loud panic ridden screech.

So there you have it. Hope you liked it! R&R! PEACE OUT!
                               Mrs.Phantom