Here We Go

Hey I'm back. So soon? Well I have thanksgiving break and is bored as hell. So here you go and remember I DON'T OWN DANNY PHANTOM OR THE PICTURES THAT ARE/WERE ABOVE
Situations: Maybe cussing and not edited like the other chapters

Danny's POV

We hit the bottom of a he metals stairs and were greeted by my trigger happy parents. They of course hadn't changed over the years except for getting even more infused with there work which left little to no time with there family. I don't think they even know how long old I am!

The Fenton's started explaining to the class what they were going to do and what precautions they needed to take. "Sam?" I whispered in her ear. " What if I can't save everybody and let someone die like you or Tucker!" "Relax nothing is going to happen and if it does we are all prepared for the worst that could happen. So relax we got it all covered." My shoulders relaxed greatly and I so glad I have Sam and Tucker. "Thanks and I love you to the infinite realms and back." Love you too lover boy." "Come on Guys stop all the mushy stuff and let's get this fucking over with ok!" Tucker said exasperated.

"Okie dokie everyone!" Mr.Fenton boomed. "Everyone on the S.S.B (specter speeder bus)" I groaned and was joined by Sam and Tucker as we got on and headed to the back were we can stay out of site. They nerds and Mr. Lancer sat up front while the A-Listers sat in the middle so they could gossip and have a better view of the zone at least they thought. While me, Sam and, Tucker were resting looking bored as hell. Of course my 'parents' were in the cockpit readying for lift off. I just hope my dad wasn't driving.

"Alright everybody here we go!" Mrs. Fenton yelled as we drifted off into the green abyss called the ghost zone.

*Time Skip that likes pickles*

Were thirty minutes and so far and nothing has happened. "Is this are personal best so far?" I asked Sam and Tucker wondering how far along we are. " I think this is are personal best!" Tucker responses surprised. (I know this has been done before but I don't care) "Mrs. Fenton?" Asked Mickey " Yes?" "Is the atmosphere poisoness because I would like to see everything close up." " Well..." she responded shakily. "We never been here before." "WHAT!" Screamed they class expects for the back row. "Percy Jackson Mr. and Mrs. Fenton, I thought you've been here before!" Explained the very surprised and frustrated Teacher. " Well the student are now in both are hands so you better be careful." " You still haven't answered my question. Is the atmosphere poisonous?" "We don't think so, no." "Thank you."

We waited another thirty minutes and was just r sting when Me and Sams ghost sense went off and Tucker said "it's Skulker. He found us!"

The ship then lurched to one side and we all felt the ship falling so I made a small rock formation then everything went black as I hoped no one would die.

I hope you all liked it and see you next time.PEACE OUT!

Mrs. Phantom