Waking Up

Sams POV:
                   My eyes fluttered open groggily. I slowly sat up,a sharp pain in my side then became known. I looked down and saw a couple of glass shards wedged in between my hip and stomach.I wanted to puke. After a regained my senses I looked back down at my bloody side. I looked down at my self looking for a peace of cloth I could use to patch my self up with. Looking down at my rady blood stained clothes I found no other wounds besides from several scratches which was good and part of my pants I could use. I slowly bent down ,carful of my side, and ripped that part of.

One by one I picked out the glass and cleaned each spot where it periced my skin. When I was done I got up weakly and looked around. I saw my backpack by a rock and walked over to get it and when I rounded the corner I saw Paulina, Mickey, Josh, and Tucker all of which were still unconscious. I 'rushed' over to Tucker's side  despite my wounds with my backpack. I checked him and he looked all right besides a head wound which was bleeding and a couple scratches here and there. It also helped that he to had his backpack. I patched him up and looked over the others. Me and Tucker were the worst out of all of us. Paulina and Josh has a couple of scratches but nothing as serious as Micky. He had a bad cut on his head. I patched him up and then the others.

       As I was finishing up Paulina, Tucker woke up and groaned which was loud enough to wake everyone else upon hearing his roar. I quickly finished Paulina up so when she woke up I wouldn't hear her agonizing scream. Sure enough Paulina awoke with a scream and then a shriek about how her nails are chipped and her hair is knotty.

             "Everybody! Calm Down!" I whisper yelled as to try not to alarm any ghosts that could be near by. I saw 4 pairs of eyes swivel to my direction as being altered there is another presence. " Now everybody relax. I have already patched you up." 3 of the peering eyes looked down as now just noticing there bandages, " Now just follow Tucker and me and we'll go find Danny and people that could help us get out of here ok?" "Why follow the loser when you could follow Josh, he's smart, handsome, and is popular sooooo like we should let him lead." Came from the shallow witch in the back of the small group that has gathered. Josh being the jock he is said" Yea." "No " was my smart reply and before he could retort I said "Good, were by Jonny 13's and Kitty's place. Lets head there." and with that, me and Tucker stated heading south and not soon after everyone else followed though I heard grumbling from a certain two. "How are we going to explain how we know the way." asked a curious but worried Tucker. Glancing in his direction I whispered "I don't know Tucker, I don't know."

           Dash POV:

I woke up with sharp intake of air. 'Were was I' was the first question I thought of. Realizing what happened I checked myself over and found nothing but scratches and newly formed bruises. I looked around only to find myself sitting on rock in the middle of nowhere of the endless swirling green. I decided to get up and look around for the others.

After about 5 minutes I found Kwan. I ran over and crouched next to him worried. I didn't want one of my only true best friends to die or be dead. I slightly shook him. No reaction. I shook him harder and a small groan escaped his lips. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. He looked up trying to focus on me. His eyes suddenly sharpened and he shot up earning a yelp of pain by the asian jock. "Were are we?" Asked Kwan. "Don't know but we need to find the others and get out of here. This place is creeping me out!" "Yeah, And nothing hurts to bad that I can't walk." "Good, let's go." Kwan stood up with a little help from Dash and both slowly started walking around. They soon found a few nerds, Maddie and Jack. Maddie was by a small rock while Jack was about ten feet to her right. Kwan, the 2 nerds, and I all walked over in that direction. I went over and woke Maddie while Kwan woke Jack. Let's just say he lost rock, paper, scissors. I shook Maddie which took a couple of tries. She finally woke up and muttered a "What?" She slowly sat up and looked around. Realization crossed her features. "Where is the ghost!" She yelled. Which in turn woke Jack which yelled "GHOST!" Well at least both are awake now. We will now have to find The rest now. If there even alive.

After about 30 minutes later we found Star pretty beaten up with a bad cut on her leg and a sprained wrist after Maddie checked her. Kwan now carrying Star as we walked along the dirty forest ground. I saw something in the distance and voiced my sightings " Hey! 'Calling everyone's attaion' is that a person!" We ran over and stumbled across the biggest loser ever: Danny Fenton. Maddie ran over to unconusiuos or dead being. I hoped he wasn't dead. A scream was heard which came from none other then Maddie laying over Danny Fenton. "What's wrong Mads!" Asked a worried Jack. She mumbled while sobbing "No pulse!" We were shocked. Fenton wasn't supposed to die. He was always going to be my favorite punching bag. All the memories flooded my mind about ever time I wailed on him or hurt him in some way, yet he would always come back the next day or class period like nothing happened, like I was nothing to him. Already waiting for... what he expected. I felt ashamed of how I bullied a person but I did it to stay a A-lister and to let my anger out on someone who didn't  desvere it. Now that he's dead. It was just surprising, he was supposed to last everything. But I guess a wimp like him really is a wimp. Maddie dried up her tears and faces us like nothing happed. "Jazz was are favorite anyway. Good ridnces." She then marches off with Jack on her tail.

We stared after her in disbelief. She basically just amited to disowning her own son without his knowledge. The Fenton's were a truly messed up family and I feel bad for Fenton. Wow I feel bad for Fenton! This world HAS turned upside down. Slowly we we followed the Fenton's leaving the body of Fenton behind. Well at least he died and not us. Right?

Hey Everyone! Sorry I hadn't updated I a while. 'Doges ecto blast' I got carried away with my gramma in town soooooo... you know. PEACE OUT!

Word count:1205
Not edited
Mrs. Phamtom